Chapter 30

Chapter 30

***Liliana's POV***

"Ashton do not bring them here." I said sternly.

"Too late. Lauren just texted me and they're outside."

"They don't even know me yet and I look terrible I can't meet your mom when I look terrible. I need make up! Oh my god my hair. Get my hair brush from the cabinet!"

He began laughing at me.

"Lily calm down its just my mum. They're not going to care if you don't have make up on."

"Hair brush."

He stood up and walked to the cabinet.

"I don't see what the big deal is." He signed.

"I'm meeting your mom and sister and I look like shit."

"Well then you are the prettiest shit I've ever seen." He smiled.

He put the brush on my lap. "I'll be sure to take extra long getting them up here."

"Thank you." I smiled and he left.

As soon as he was out of sight, I pulled the blankets from my lap and slowly got out of the bed. My feet hit the cold tile floor and I shivered slightly.

I grabbed the pole that held my IV and used it to help me walk to the cabinet that Ashton was previously at. I got in my purse and found my emergency make up.

I didn't have much time or make up to work with. I looked into the mirror hanging on the door before uncapping my eyeliner and putting it below my eye. It was difficult to do left handed, but I only managed to poke myself in the eye twice.

I put mascara on just the top lashes because I wasn't sure if I could do the bottom without messing up. I looked through my purse some more and found concealer.

"Thank god." I said as I opened it.

I put enough under my eyes to cover the dark circles. I immediately looked ten times better.

"Lip gloss, lip gloss, lip gloss." I looked through my purse again, but had to settle for tinted lip balm.

I looked at myself. It wasn't my best work, but I didn't look dead anymore.

I walked back to my bed and struggled to sit. When I finally got on the bed, I put the covers back on my legs and began brushing my hair. It didn't feel as soft as it normally did due to the lack of proper hair care products.

"Liliana." I heard from the door.

"Ashton." I replied.

He soon appeared with two women walking behind him.

"Mum, Lauren, this is Liliana. Liliana, this is my mum and sister Lauren." Ashton said.

I smiled at them. "You can call me Annie."

"I'm Anne." His mother said warmly.

"Lauren." His sister spoke.

Their accents were much thicker than Ashton's.

"How was the flight?" I asked awkwardly.

"Long and boring." Lauren laughed.

"You can sit on the couch or pull up a chair." I offered.

Ashton sat in the chair that was already placed next to my bed and they walked over to the couch.

"You didn't have to put make up on." He whispered.