Chapter 75

Chapter 75
Important Author's Note

***Liliana's POV***

"How was your anniversary date?" Kyle asked.

"It was nice. Ash took me to a private beach last night. We went swimming and then ate fruit."

"And you fucked on the beach?"

"Actually, no. We just enjoyed each other's company. It was very innocent." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I know he's old, but I didn't think he was that old."

"Shut up." I laughed. "How are you feeling?"

"Great. I ate two whole meals today." he smiled proudly.

"That's great! No fever or anything?"

"Nope."

"Good." I grabbed a banana from the counter and walked back to the living room.

"Wanna smoke?" he asked.

"I start my new job tomorrow..."

"The Annie I know never turns down a good time."

I rolled my eyes and started peeling the banana.

"You don't need it anyways."

"So what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm basically going to be an assistant to a band."

"What's their name?"

"Little Sea. I've never heard of them, but they've been around for a few years I guess. They're Australian."

"That's cool." he said.

"Yeah. I was going to look them up, but I don't want stuff on the internet to be the first impression I get of them."

"Good choice."

"Thanks."

"So what happened with Cal?"

"I still don't wanna talk about it." I blushed.

"Annie, please."

"Fine." I sighed. "But you can't tell Ashton."

"I would never."

"Okay so after we shopped, we went back to his house which is so adorable. His mom and sister decorated it. Anyways, he gave me a tour and then we stopped in a room that has a massage table. He asked me if I wanted a massage and I said no but then he offered to rub my feet, and we all know how that ends. So he was massaging my feet and we were watching TV and like I look over at him and he had a boner."

"So?"

"Not like a halfie. He had a full blown erection, and I couldn't stop staring. I didn't make a big deal about it or anything, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well your boyfriends best friend got a boner while rubbing your feet. It would be weird if you didn't think about it a little."

"Yeah I guess. Do you think he has a foot fetish?"

"He might, but I don't have a foot fetish and I almost always get a hard on with your feet in my hands."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just tuck it away before I start so you can't see it."

"Tuck it where?"

"Into the waistband of my pants."

"Oh...is it there now?"

"No because I don't plan on touching your feet."

"But Ky!" I pouted. "I need your expert hands!"