Chapter 32

Chapter 32

***Liliana's POV***

"Ashton we match." I said as he walked out of his bedroom.

"So? It's cute."

I couldn't help but smile at him. "Dry your hair so it doesn't look like we just showered together."

I threw him the damp towel that was wrapped around my head and began shaking out my hair.

"Where's my brush?"

"Bathroom counter." He said as he sat beside me on the couch.

I stood up and walked to his bathroom. The mirror was still foggy, so I wiped it off with my hand and began to brush my hair.

It was very difficult to shower without getting my cast wet. I wrapped my right arm in a towel and kept it out of the shower.

"Lily we have to go." Ashton yelled from the living room.

I grabbed a hair tie from the counter and walked back to the living room.

"Can you put my hair up?" I asked him.

"I don't know how."

"I'll teach you." I handed him the tie. "Put that on your wrist."

"It's tight."

"Well it's not going to stay there for too long." I stood in front of him and turned my back. "Okay so get all of my hair together. Make sure there's no bubbles."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"No weird lumps or anything. And be sure to get it all."

After a minute of him struggling to get my hair to look okay, he was finally ready to tie it up.

"Hold it with the hand that has the tie on it."

"Okay."

"Now use your other hand to pull it over and put the hair through it but don't let go yet."

"Alright now what?"

"Twist the hair tie in half and pull the hair through it. And then do that again."

I could tell that he was struggling with everything, but he eventually got it.

"Okay now you're done. Just split the hair in half and pull it sideways."

"Why?" He asked.

"So it's tighter."

He stepped in front of me and looked at his work.

"I'd say I'm the hair master now. That'll be a thousand dollars." He smirked. "I will also accept ten kisses."

I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. "You'll receive the other nine after dinner."

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my deeply. He took my lip between his teeth when he pulled away and let it snap back into place.

"Okay let's go. We're already late." He grabbed my hand and began walking toward the door. "I have your phone."

"I wasn't even thinking about it."

When we stepped into the elevator, there was already a woman in there. She had, who I assumed to be, her grandson with her.

"What happened to your arm?" She gasped.

"Oh. I uh fell."

"You better start drinking your milk. Your bones are weak if they break when you fall." She joked.