Chapter 45

Chapter 45

***Ashton's POV***

"Lily, please stop crying." I said softly.

"They kn- know. God, they probably think I'm some sort of sick, masochistic nymphomaniac! I'm not even a regular nympho. Maybe a half nympho on a good day." She cried.

I chuckled at her words.

"This isn't funny, Ashton!" She said as she moved to the other side of her bed. "I'll never be able to look at my parents again."

"You're exaggerating." I rubbed her back gently. "I know that this is bad, but they aren't going to hate you just because we have a couple of kinks. They may hate me now, but I can almost guarantee that this won't change much for you."

"But now they know I've had sex. I'm like an actual adult."

"Maybe Charlie won't tell your mum. He's probably so embarrassed that he doesn't want to talk about it. Not for a while anyways. That's how it was with my mum when she found out. One day, I came home from school and found a box of condoms in my drawer."

She giggled quietly before laying next to me again. "What did you do?"

"I really didn't do anything. It was weird knowing that she knew, but it didn't change anything. That was when I was seventeen, and you're nineteen. You'll be fine."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

"What were you like when you were a teenager?" She asked.

"I wasn't as cool as you are. That's for sure."

"Were you a good kid?"

"I don't know. I really didn't do too much aside from drumming. I worked at KFC."

"Do you even know where Kentucky is?"

"Not a clue."

"I forgot, what was your band called?"

"5 Seconds of Summer, but we liked to call ourselves 5SOS."

"I thought there was only four of you."

"There was. Michael came up with the name, but it doesn't really mean anything."

"I wanna hear you drum someday." She said as she started to play with my fingers.

"I'd have to get a drum kit. I sold my old one."

"Well I'm sure that you could buy one with no problem, but where would you keep it?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I've been thinking about moving to the suburbs and living in an actual house."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Having a change in scenery would be nice."

"I like living fifteen minutes away from you." She pouted.

"I like it too. That's why I haven't made up my mind yet."

"Don't let me influence your decision."

"I can't just choose if I want to move without putting you into consideration." I told her honestly. "I wouldn't do it right away. I haven't even started looking yet, so we don't have to talk about it now."

"Okay, well, your birthday is in a couple of weeks. What do you want?"

"Nothing."

She sighed. "Why must you be so difficult?"

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"I really don't want anything from you. You've done enough for me this year."