Chapter 8

Chapter 8

***Liliana's POV***

"Annie I missed you so much!" Alex said hugging me.

"I missed you too." I said pulling back from the hug. He kept me pressed to him.

I looked into his eyes. They were beautiful just like the day I first met him.

"Alex do you remember the day we first met?" I asked.

"Of course I do baby. You were in my finance class." He smiled. "You were wearing a Pink Floyd shirt, those skinny jeans with the holes in them and the black converse that you've had forever."

I smiled at him and he continued.

"I remember thinking that you were the most beautiful girl in the world. You looked so focused on every word the professor was saying. I was so focused on you that I didn't get a word of what was said that day. I was dying to talk to you." He said.

"I know. I remember when you tripped trying to get to me. I rushed to help you up." I said giggling.

"And then once I was finally back on my feet, someone bumped into me and pushed me toward you."

"Yeah. It was kind of awkward being pressed to a stranger."

"You think it was awkward? I was trying not to get a hard on." He said.

"Alex!" I gasped.

"It's true." He said. "I'm trying not to get one now.

He bit his lip and pressed his groin to me.

"You aren't doing a very good job." I whispered.

"I know baby. Why don't you help me out?" He spoke before kissing my neck.

"Alex." I mumbled pushing him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just not in the mood." I said.

He tried to kiss me but I turned my head and he got my cheek.

"What the hell Annie?" He said pushing me back.

"I just don't want to today."

He slapped me. "You do what I fucking say!"

"N- no."

He pushed me onto the floor and began hitting me.

"Stop!" I tried to yell but I had no voice.

He ripped off my sweats and started to unzip his pants.

"No!" I tried again but there was no sounds coming out of my mouth.

Alex put his hands around my neck. I couldn't breathe. I kept screaming but nothing was working. No sounds were coming out. Everything went black.

***Ashton's POV***

Annie fell asleep on the couch. I wanted to wake her for dinner but she looked so cute and peaceful that I didn't want to bother her.

I ended up eating some left over pasta and going back to work. After two more hours of financial reports and company management, I went to bed. I tried sleeping but there was just too much on my mind.

Running a company was hard work. After my grandpa found out about me being unsuccessful in music, he made me finish college in Australia. I graduated with several business degrees.

Right after college I was thrown straight into the working world. They taught me everything that I needed to know in order to run a company. After that I helped him and the rest of my family run Irwin Incorporated. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that we decided to expand to America. Everyone else had a family and they didn't want to change their whole life, so I volunteered.