Chapter 56

Chapter 56

The picture is my second tattoo on my gross arm.

***Liliana's POV***

I didn't expect Michael and Luke to show up with stuffed animals in their arms. I didn't expect Calum to show up in only a pair of boxers. And I didn't expect Harry to be wearing a shirt with his face on it. However, I really really didn't expect for movie night to turn into drunken truth or dare. The most surprising part of it all was that I was the only one not drinking.

"Just do it." Michael said to Ashton.

"I can't I'm nervous." He said.

"You're putting a picture on your snapchat story. It's not even a big deal."

"Not a big deal?" He gasped. "Lily is going to see this!"

"I watched you take it." I giggled.

"But you haven't really seen the picture."

"Just post it, Ash. I promise I won't look."

"Okay fine. I did it."

"Five hours later." I mumbled.

"Baby, baby, do you want dare or um the other one?" Ashton asked.

"The other one."

Calum leaned over and whispered something to him.

"Hey! I got it! Baby baby baby baby." Ashton sighed. "What's the weirdest dream that you've had with Michael and Luke in it?"

"Ash don't make me say it." I whined.

"You have to."

I pouted before mumbling "We had sex next to them."

"What?" Michael asked.

"We were having sex next to you guys having sex." I said in a clearer voice. "Okay so Harry truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you sad to go home?"

"I don't know. I'll miss not having people on my back all the time. That's for sure." he said, "Cal truth or-"

"Dare! I'm not afraid. Let's do it."

"I dare you to tell Ashton what you said about Annie on the way here."

"Okay I'm afraid. Truth." Calum said quickly.

"Nope. Say it."

"Alright alright." He drank the rest of his beer before continuing. "I said that I would hook up with Annie if you two weren't together."

"And..."

"And I was going to get her a Christmas present."

"That is..."

"It's uh...it's my dick in a box." he said shyly.

Laughter broke out among the guys, but my face just got extremely hot. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I got a glass of water and sat on the counter as I drank it.

A couple of minutes later, Ashton walked into the kitchen and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just wanted some water."

"Calum didn't upset you?"

I could tell that he was really focusing on his words.