Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Super long one today. Yikes.

***Ashton's POV***

"Alright, Annie. Just hear us out, okay?" Lance said quietly.

"Okay..."

"So I know what's wrong with Jake." Lance started. "Aria cheated on him, and I think he's blaming you because you set them up."

"That wasn't my fault."

"I know that, but he needs to blame someone. He doesn't feel like he's good enough anymore."

"That still doesn't give him a reason to treat me like shit."

"I know." Lance sighed. "It's easier for him to hurt you than to feel the pain himself."

"Okay, so let me just get this straight. Jake is mad at me because Aria cheated on him."

"In a sense, yes."

"Well that's dumb. It's not like I made her cheat."

"Baby, he's probably confused." I spoke. "He's young, and his first girlfriend cheated. You know how that feels."

"It does. It's like the worst thing in the world. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"We want you to apologize to him."

"For what?"

"Nothing, but also everything." Lance said.

Lily and I looked at each other before looking at him. 

"When you apologize just say 'I'm sorry for everything.' Apologize for arguing with him and stuff. He doesn't know that we know about Aria, so don't apologize about that." Lance paused momentarily. "Just be sincere."

"You really think that'll make things better?" she asked.

"We'll never know if we don't try."

She sighed heavily. "Ashton give me a number between one and one thousand."

"Nine hundred seventy four." I replied instantly.

"Oh my god. That's literally the number that I chose. How did you know?"

"Your favorite numbers are nine, seven, and four. You list them in descending order despite seven being your first favorite followed by nine and then four."

"What the actual fuck?" Lance's jaw dropped.

"Looks like I'm apologizing."

"It's like he's some sort of robot or something."

"He's smart. That's what he is."

"More like a freak of nature."

"Or just very observant." I said.

They looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Freak of nature." they said in unison.

"I'm not a freak." I pouted.

"No of course you aren't." Lily said softly and kissed my cheek.

"Alright, zip it up. I'm going to bed." Lance said.

When we we all in our respective sides of the tent, Lily zipped the "wall" up.

"Aww Gov." Lily cooed. "What are you doing, buddy?"

The large dog lifted his head. Lily tried to push him over, but failed. She sighed and moved away from him.

"When I was younger, I thought having a big dog would be fun." Liliana said. "Now he's just huge and won't move."

Daddy (Ashton Irwin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें