|Ray| New Game to Play

A/N: I just read the finale and oh my- *ahem* I just meshed the two requests since I thought it would fit together ^^"

Requested By: Aliana624

Genre: Love Triangle, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Here," Ray placed a red box on the table, catching Emma and I's attention.

"What's this?" Emma asked as I picked up the box, seeing the word "POCKY" written in front of it.

"It's a snack that's going around. Norman and I got a bunch of these, so we gave some to the others," Ray explained as Emma opened the box.

Inside was a bunch of thin wafer sticks with chocolate covering the majority of it.

"What's so special about it?" I asked as I put one in my mouth.

Ray smirked as he took a bit from the other end, surprising us.

"Who knows?" he shrugged as he licked the crumbs off his lips.

All throughout the day, I noticed that almost everyone did the same thing as Ray.

Every time I eat Pocky, someone would swoop in and bite the other end, and they would do the same with the others.

"What the heck is going on with everyone?" I muttered as I went to class.

There, I see Norman and Emma eating the same stick while a box full of Pocky sits on the desk. I raised a brow as I inspected the box.

'It isn't expired yet...' I thought as I tasted one of them, 'And it doesn't taste bad... Why do they bother sharing one?' I questioned as I observed the two.

Norman's pale face was flushed red while Emma continued to munch on the stick. Before their lips met, Norman pulled away and covered his mouth with his hands.

"S-Sorry... I lose..." he mumbled, his face was as red as a tomato.

"Lose? There's a game to it?"

"Yeah, apparently! Norman just explained it to me!" Emma smiled at Norman, surprising the boy.

"W-Well... The game is that two people must eat the end of the stick until they reach the middle. The first one to pull away or ate the least loses," Norman explained, enlightening me.

"Oohhh... Is that what everyone's been playing?" the two nodded as Emma grabbed my hand.

"How about we go try it on Ray?"

"Why him?" Emma pouted at my oblivious question,

"Come on, aren't you curious how he would react?" I hummed as I thought about it. I looked back at Emma and saw a hint of mischief in her eyes. I smiled as I nodded in response.

"All right, let's try it!"

"Try what?" a voice cut off, making us look at the source.

There stood Ray, unaware of my and Emma's plan as he sat down to his desk.

"Ray! Let's try the Pocky game!" Emma insisted, slightly shoving the box onto the boy.

"...What are you planning?"

"N-Nothing, really..." Emma stuttered with a fake whistle. I sighed as I looked at Ray with a smile,

"Just try it? I think it'll be interesting?" Ray raised a brow as he looked at the three of us.