|Don| Figure It Out

A/N: I'm happy you guys liked the last one ^_^ this one isn't as cutesy as the last one though... I had major writer's block with this one... sorry (^~^;)ゞ

Requested By: Anime_Girl167

Warning/s: Heavily Edited (Change of perspective and shorter)

Genre: Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

'Another normal day...' you yawned half-asleep as you and Conny walked up to the dining room.

"Don's got a crush~ Don's got a crush~" Lani and Thoma chanted as they ran past you.

"Hey, don't run in the hallway!" you scolded as they evaded the others. "Seriously... so loud in the morning..." you muttered, still sleepy.

"Get back here, you two!" a male voice shouted and crashed into you, making you spin.

You were now fully awake and managed to balance yourself before falling to the floor, hissing at the pain in your shoulder.

"Ow... hey! Watch where you're-" you cut yourself off when you saw that it was Don who was on the floor.

"Are you two okay?" Conny worriedly asked as she looked at you and Don.

"Y-Yeah... You?" you rubbed your shoulder as Conny nodded in response.

"Aagh...(Y-Y/N)!" Don exclaimed, surprised to see you.

He noticed that you were tending your shoulder and quickly stood up. "S-Sorry! Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at your shoulder.

"I'm fine, but what about you? You're the one who ended up on the floor," you said as you looked around him for injuries.

He stepped back and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm fine! It takes more than this to hurt me!" he grinned as he pumped his fists, making you and Conny smile.

"That's good then," you sighed in relief, making him blush and look away bashfully.

"Y-Yeah, anyway, (Y/N)..." he called out,

"Yes?"

"Do you want to-"

"-Breakfast's ready," Ray cut him off as he rang the bell.

Don sighed and gave you a sad smile.

"I-I'll just tell you later..." he said and walked up to his seat.

"Okay then..." you muttered in confusion. You looked over to Conny, and she sighed.

"Let's go eat," she said and pulled you to our seats.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Norman asked as you ate your breakfast.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing..." you replied as you glanced at Don.

He was happily talking with Gilda and the others.

"It's just that... Don just seems...weird lately..." you answered, making the three look at each other for an answer.

"Weird how?" Ray asked as he sipped his drink.

"Like, weird, weird. Don keeps avoiding me, and it looks like he's hiding something..."

"So you've finally noticed," Norman said, making you look at him in confusion.

"Notice what?"

"Don has-" Emma said, but Ray covered her mouth.