|Yuugo| First Date Jitters

Requested By: Ray81194

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

Yuugo's POV

"Don't forget to compliment their clothes!"

"Bring flowers!"

"And chocolates!"

"Don't be nervous!"

"Make sure you-"

"KIDS!" I shouted in exasperation. Lucas put a hand on my shoulder as he looked at me in sympathy.

"Sorry, I guess Gillian overheard our conversation..."

"It's your first date! You need to be ready!" Gillian defended as she scoured through my closet along with Gilda and Anna.

"When is your date with (Y/N)?" Ray asked as he watched the commotion by the door.

"It's tomorrow. Which is why it's kind of stupid to make a fuss at this time of night." I grumbled.

"There's no such thing as too ready!" Emma tutted as she helped the girls look for an outfit for me. I groaned as I slumped in my seat.

"Where are you planning on taking them?" Oliver asked as he cleaned up the clothes on the floor.

"I don't know... To the park? Grab some ice cream,"

"Why don't you go to the mall? You can buy her a present!" Gillian suggested as he threw away another one of my shirts.

"I don't think a crowded place is such a good idea for a first date,"

"But isn't it a bit boring if you just go to the park?"

"How about doing something more romantic?"

"Like going to dinner in a restaurant?"

"Or watching a romantic movie?"

"We'll just see what happens," I shrugged, but the girls don't seem to like that answer.

"The three of us have been friends for years. I think doing something more domestic than romantic is the right call," Lucas clarified. There were still complaints, but they let it go.

"And it's getting late," Lucas stood up from his seat, "Why don't we all go to bed?" the children groaned in protest, but they all left.

I sighed in relief as I stood up, "Thanks, Lucas..."

"Don't worry about it, it'll be bad if you were late for your date," he teased, as he left my room.

I slumped into my bed and heard my phone ring. I lazily reached out for it and read the screen.

It was (Y/N) calling.

'Why are they up this late?' I thought. I sighed as I pressed the green button.

"Why are you still awake?"

"Look who's talking, I didn't expect you to pick up..."

"Well, I did. Is something wrong?"

"Not really, it's just the... Uhm..."

"The others bothering you because of our date?"

"Dina suggested I'd cook for us and do a picnic for our date than a stroll in the park."