Author's Rant

Warning: Profanity and Death

I told myself I wasn't going to do one of this but some people's stupidity really... astounds me.

Alright, let's get this show on the road.

First off, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded :/. I was kinda sick and my brain decided to have an ice age of its own and... stopped working.

Another reason I haven't updated is that there's this attempted murder crime that has been going around. I didn't want to talk about it, but SOME PEOPLE really do surprise me. If you haven't heard, here's the gist of it:

There's this "Yandere" woman who stabbed the guy she liked because "she loved him so much" and the people of the internet LOST THEIR MINDS and called her their "waifu", making memes about her, creating fanart of her, and decided to FUCKING GIVE HER BAIL MONEY.

A psychopathic woman is being praised and adored for almost killing a man.

Luckily, the man is brought to the hospital and being taken care of. But STILL. A MAN ALMOST DIED AND PEOPLE ARE LOVING THE CRIMINAL BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE? BECAUSE SHE REMINDS PEOPLE OF A MENTAL DERANGED FICTIONAL CHARACTER THEY LOVE? BECAUSE THEY GET TURNED ON BY MURDER??

Like BITCH DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE OF FICTION AND REALITY??? IT'S FINE IF IT AIN'T REAL BUT A REAL LIFE PERSON IS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND YOU'RE FUCKING CHEERING FOR A MURDERER.

I hope the man gets better, I hope his family is alright, they don't deserve this. I hope the woman gets the punishment she deserves and goes to prison for as long as she lives.

I was kind of waiting for this "topic" to die down and for people to... rejuvenate their needed brain cells and realize what they're doing before I update, especially since the next two are yanderes.

I don't hate yandere characters, if you like them, then that's okay. That's your thing. I won't judge.

HOWEVER,

If you're cheering for a real-life yandere aka a PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER THAT CAN ACTUALLY KILL REAL PEOPLE...

VIII