|Ray| Wanna Go Shopping?

A/N: So this is going to be similar to the Takagi-san anime/manga.

Requested By: icy2000

Genre: Teasing!Reader, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)?" I heard Ray called out as he walked into the classroom.

"Damn it (Y/N), I don't have time for this," he grumbled as he thoughtlessly put down his bag. I covered my mouth as I let out a quiet giggle, not wanting to give away my position.

I watched as Ray wander around aimlessly the classroom, trying to find clues on my whereabouts until he spotted my trap.

He approached the windows carefully as he watched my shoes. The wind was blowing the curtains softly, making it hard to see if there was actually someone there.

When he was close enough, I quickly opened the closet door and shouted: "Boo!", successfully scaring the boy.

"What the hell was that for!?" he shouted, flustered as I held my stomach from laughing.

"S-Sorry... You're just fun to tease with..." I breathed out in between laughs. He scoffed in reply as he hit my head with a book from his bag.

"Did you just call me this early just for a scare?" he asked as a vein pulsed on his forehead.

"N-No..." I chuckled, finally caught my breath,

"Gilda, Anna, and I were planning to go shopping after school but they had club activities for who knows how long. Will you please go shopping with me?" I smiled as I put my hands together, pleading to Ray.

"Why me? I'm not exactly a fashion expert," he quirked a brow, suspicious of my request.

"Because," I smiled innocently as I put my arms behind my back, "I wanted to know what you approve of," I finished as I leaned closer to him.

His face became red in an instant as he covered it with his free hand and avoided looking at me.

"It'll be bad if the student council makes me change my outfit during the festival, right?" I added, making the brunette look at me in surprise.

"What?" I grinned, "Did you think I was talking about something else?"

"Of course not!"

After school, I waited patiently for Ray to finish talking to Miss Krone.

I hummed a familiar tune as I swayed my legs around, smiling to myself as I planned what to mess Ray with next.

"Thank you, Ray. Be careful on your way back," I heard Miss Krone say as the door opened, revealing an exasperated Ray.

"Ready to go?" I asked energetically. The boy only glanced at me and let out a sigh.

"Let's just get this over with," he started to walk ahead of me as I skipped along his side.

We arrived at the mall and I quickly grabbed Ray's arm.

"Too late to back out now," I grinned as I pulled him to one of my favorite clothing stores.

I took some items that caught my eye while Ray stayed by my side, clearly bored.

"Alright, I think this is enough for now," I smiled in satisfaction as I pulled Ray to the changing stalls.

"Wait here while I try these on," I said in a serious tone. I walked inside on one of the empty stalls and closed the curtain.