|Ray| Library Date

A/N: I'm not sure if this is heart fluttering but I tried my best ^_^"

Requested By: sunRay81194

Genre: Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/B): Your Favorite Book
(F/F): Your Favorite Food

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was reading, I heard someone take the seat beside me. I glanced and saw Ray carrying a few books and sheets of paper and had some markers and post-it-notes in hand.

'Took you long enough,' I whispered as I felt him hold my hand.

'Hm, sorry,' he whispered back as he kissed the top of my hand. I felt my heart beat faster and my grip tightened, making the boy smile to himself. I yanked my hand back and looked away with a red face.

'Do you do that with everyone else?' I asked as he shook his head,

'Nope, just you,' he replied as he started to play with a strand of my hair close to my face making me blush more.

"Will you stop that!?" I accidentally shouted making the others shush me.

'Sorry...' I apologized with my indoor voice as Ray smirked.

'What was that all about?' I heard someone ask.

'It's just Ray and (Y/N) again...' someone replied making me blush in embarrassment but I tried to ignore it.

'We're not even dating...' I sighed and didn't notice the look Ray had on his face at my statement.

'Anyway... what are those for?' I asked as I looked at the markers and notes.

'Don't worry about them, just continue reading your book,' he reassured. I looked at him curiously but shrugged it off.

We spent the rest of the day reading books in the library, just enjoying each other's company as we enter another world with each page.

I looked back at Ray and saw him scribbling down on some of the post-it-notes.

'What are you writing?' I asked as I tried to get a closer look but he hid it before I could even read it.

'You can't look,' he warned making me pout.

'But I want to see it!' I insisted a little too loud making the other people shush me.

'S-sorry...' I apologized making Ray chuckle.

'Just be patient, okay?' he reassured making me huff.

'Alright...' I mumbled and grabbed my book from before.

After finishing my last book, I closed it and took a deep breath and wiped away my tears.

'A drama novel is probably not the best read at this moment...' I thought as I sniffed.

'Here,' Ray took out a handkerchief and started to wipe away my tears.

'Thanks,' I replied and let him do his work.

When I finally felt better, he took out a book from one of his stacks.

'Read this one, it should lighten up your mood,' he recommended. I nodded and took it.

'(F/B)...' I read the title and smiled to myself.

'Thanks,' I thanked him and started to read the all-familiar book. I opened to the first page and saw a post-it-note attached to it.