SPOILERS! |None| Found

A/N: Last part! I'm sorry this one's so long!

Genre: Continuation/Sequel, Canon, Angst, SPOILERS!

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

It was almost two years since I agreed to live with Aloysius.

By some miracle, he managed to sneak me through a demon village without getting caught.

I stayed inside as he brought me toys and trinkets from who knows where.

"They were throwing these away, but I figured you would find some use to them..."

"So... they're trash?"

"Hey, I cleaned them before giving them to you!"

When he would need to go out, I would put on a demon disguise and followed him.

"Do you wanna get caught!? I'll just be out for a few minutes, I promise I'll be back," I kept quiet as I tightened my grip around his legs. He let out a sigh as he looked around.

"...Fine, but you need some clothes to blend in... and you reek human,"

He kept working as a guard at Grace Field, and he kept me updated for whatever news they had about Emma and the others.

"Your friends sure are good... I haven't seen Batair so mad since I "accidentally" hit him with his own spear while sparring in training,"

"They ARE premium goods as you would call them,"

"What about you? You're practically on the same level as them, right?"

"No way... Those three-well... Two are way better than me, and they're always in the spotlight. Trust me..."

After some convincing, he finally confessed why he didn't need human meat.

"A girl came to our village one day, claiming her blood was special. She said that if we drank it, we wouldn't need to eat human meat anymore...

Of course, the whole village bought it, along with my family."

"But it worked, didn't it?"

"Yeah... That's the bad part,"

"Huh?"

"Apparently, the royal family didn't like it... So they ordered to have every person who was "infected" to be... executed... I was the only one who survived. And because of that, I was the odd one out.

I have to buy human meat that I didn't need just to keep my head."

"...I am so sorry..."

"Don't be. You had nothing to do with it... Besides," he grabbed a drink and chugged it down, "I got something good in the end," he grinned.

We got used to each other's company and accepted the fact that this is what our life has become.