|Random| A Whole New World

A/N: This takes place around after Conny died but before Carol and Sister Krone arrive.

Requested By: SiLenTeen

Genre: Otaku!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Everyone! I'd like you to meet (Y/N), she's our new family member," Mama announced as she lightly pushed me forward.

"N-Nice to meet you all..." I shyly said with a bow. I nervously looked at the Grace Field children and saw curiosity in their eyes as they excitedly approached me.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)!" Phil happily shouted as he smiled at me.

"How old are you?" Eugene asked as he looked up to me.

"Where did you come from?" Shelly asked, wary of me.

"Well... It's kind of a long story..."

"H-Huh?" I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining brightly at me. I looked around and saw a familiar house and forest.

When my senses came back to me, I quickly got up and double-checked my surroundings.

'Y-Yeah... There's no doubt about it... This is...'

"Hm? Who are you?" a familiar haunting voice asked, I turned around and saw Isabella looking down at me. Her eyes filled with shock and interest.

"I-I'm (Y/N)..." I answered, trying to calm down my nerves. I looked down at myself and noticed my body wasn't it used to be.

"Are you lost?" she asked as she knelt down to my level. I hesitantly nodded as she gently grabbed my hand.

"Why don't we clean you up?" she smiled as she pulled me to Grace Field.

'Thank God I landed on Grace Field and not outside...' I thought in relief.

"Can't you tell us?" I nervously laughed, trying to avoid the topic.

"Now, now. Don't crowd (Y/N)..." Mama said, trying to calm everyone down. I looked around and couldn't see Conny anywhere.

I felt my eyes soften as I continued to scan the room and saw the full-score trio looking at me. I fidgeted my fingers as I looked down.

"Why don't I show you to your room?" Mama suggested as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll do it!" Emma shouted as she raised her hand energetically, catching everyone's attention.

"Are you sure, Emma?" the girl nodded as she walked up to me with a smile. I noticed that her height was similar to mine.

'I guess I'm around the same age as her...'

"I want to give our new family member a tour around the house!" she explained, grabbing both of my hands.

"...Alright then," Mama gave in, letting Emma pull me around the house.

As Emma showed me around the house, it felt so familiar but different at the same time. I saw a calendar and saw that Conny's birthday-or shipment day, has already passed.

'So my suspicions were right...' I frowned as I took a deep breath, 'It's fine... You'll be fine...' I reassured myself and saw Emma look sadly as the calendar.