|Conny| Apocalyptic Love

A/N: I JUST WANT CONNY TO BE ALIVE, OKAY???? SHE DESERVED BETTER THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. T-T

Synopsis: Instead of demons, they're zombies with intelligence. The more humans they eat, the more intelligent they get. They got a virus from the scientists of the Ratri clan and the clan is trying to cover their mistake with farms. The kids who get 'adopted' gets turned into food. They still get stabbed in the heart by the flower because I don't want them to die with their limbs getting torn and chewed apart ;-;. However, like all zombie apocalypses, the victims get turned into fellow zombies. I guess the flower is to make sure that the victims don't turn into zombies and rise from the dead. But surprise, surprise, the virus developed and the flowers just kill the victim before they become food.

Song: "The Zombie Song" by Stephanie Mabey
The animatic was uploaded by Hamilton Trash but was made by Mush Roomie or mushie r. now

Genre: Songfic, Darkfic, Slight Angst, Zombie!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(H/S): Your Hairstyle

Conny's POV

"How did I even end up here...?" I thought out loud as I looked down on the flower in my hand. I tried to recall what happened to me but everything was hazy and I could only gather small fragments. I sighed in defeat and began to wander around.

'It's better than doing nothing...' I thought. I would see fellow zombies around and tried to ask for answers but most of them couldn't even construct a single word and I couldn't understand what they were saying.

As I strolled around, I heard voices nearby. I stopped in my tracks and tried to locate where the sounds were coming from.

"(Y/N), get back!" a female voice shouted. My face lightened up at the sound.

'Finally! Someone can help me!' I thought happily as I ran to the voice's direction.

I arrived at a spot where the voice came from. There were humans that were fending off against the zombies. I sighed in disappointment and slackened my shoulders.

'Oh man... I was hoping for normal zombies to talk to...' I thought sadly as I started to head back, knowing I'll be dead for a second time when I get anywhere close to them. Stealing one final glance, I watched as the humans skillfully killed each of the zombies. Clearly, they already had experience with this but the most noticeable was three. One was a girl with curly orange hair that had enormous strength, a boy with long ebony hair that can finish them with one shot, and a kid with (H/S) hair that had a double barrel shotgun. I felt my heart skip a beat as I watched them fight for their life.

'Wow...' I thought as I watched the scene before me.

(Cue "Fight for Me" from Heathers// jk)

(Y/N)'s POV

As I shot the last zombie, I sighed in relief and loaded my gun.

"Hold up, I see another one by the trees..." Gillian warned making us go into position.

"Wait!" a rippling voice said.

'The heck?' I thought as I pointed my gun.

"Go into the light," I ordered. A silhouette of a person came out of the trees with both arms out. They then slowly started to walk into the light. It was a girl with dirty blonde hair in pigtails. She was covered with blood and dirt and had the red flower in her chest.