|Emma| Meeting the Family

A/N: My sister is using my laptop for her project and I despise making stories on mobile... But here goes, apologies if the spacing is messed up and other mistakes. I just did this today so sorry for the inconsistencies.

Genre: Fluff, Ordinary!AU, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt eyes piercing through my skin as I fixed my things in my locker.

"Isn't she dating a Grace Field student?"

"Yeah... Even worse, they're BOTH girls,"

"How does someone like that gets to date a premium student?"

"Maybe she used her assets if you know what I'm sayi-"

I slammed my books in my locker, shutting them up.

"If you have something to say, then say it to my face," I hissed as I gave them all the death glare and walked to my classroom.

As I walked, I hear murmurs all throughout the hallway. I sighed in irritation and went to my seat.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice called out, I saw Emma, Norman, and Ray at the doorway waving at me.

"Good morning, everyo-" Emma ran up to me and gave me a bear hug, not giving me the time to finish my sentence.

"Good morning~" she greeted warmly as she nuzzles her face to my neck.

"Good morning, (Y/N)" "Mornin'" Norman and Ray greeted as they walked up to us.

"So they really ARE dating..."

"What a waste... "

As I was about to tell them off, Norman and Ray beat me to it as a murderous aura surrounded the two.

'Thank you' I mouthed out as Emma continued to cuddle with me.

'Don't worry about it' Norman replied while Ray gave me a thumbs up.

The rest of the day went on, the four of us ate lunch together, studied together in the library, and so on. But of course, the disgusted looks that some of the students would give us wouldn't go away but we didn't bother.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Emma asked as we walked up to their dorm.

"Um... Yeah, I think. Why do you ask?" I answered as she swung our hands playfully.

"Well, we haven't had that much time alone so I thought we could go out or something," she replied with a grin.

"Save your flirting for tomorrow," Ray said nonchalantly making the both of us blush.

"H-hey!" Emma pouted making Norman and I laugh.

"Well, what did you have in mind to do?" I asked making Emma think of a plan.

"Hmm... I kinda wanna stay in, to be honest... " she admitted shyly.

"Then what about a movie in your dorm?" I suggested making Emma's face light up.

"Yeah! Let's do that! You can meet Phil and the others too!" Emma cheered as she nuzzles her head to me making Ray roll his eyes.