|Oliver| Neverland Sky

A/N: Writer's block is strong... I have no idea how to write this or what to write next xD

Genre: Fluff, MaryPoppins!AU, Crossover

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Dinner's ready!" Lucas called out making all of the children go down the stairs.

"Hey, no running!" Yugo scolded as he avoided accidentally stepping on the little ones.

"Yes!" they all answered in unison as they went to the dining hall.

After the stampede of footsteps, I calmly walked down the stairs. I looked out of the window and saw the familiar white locks of a certain lamplighter. As he looked around the area, he noticed me and gave a large smile as he waved his hand happily. I smiled softly and waved back shyly, making the boy go back to turning on the lamps as night fell down on Neverland Street.

"Who are you waving at?" Yugo asked, startling me and making me hold my chest.

"A-ah! It's nobody!" I denied as I quickly went to the dining hall. When I reached my seat, I sighed in relief and avoided the confused gaze Lucas was giving me.

"Oh, before we eat," Yugo said, making all of us stop what we were doing. "Lucas invited a couple of friends over for dinner," the doorbell rang as if on cue.

"I'll go get it," Lucas said as he walked up to the door and opened it.

"Pardon us!" numerous voices chimed. A brunette man with freckles and purple eyes with a bunch of children came inside, including the boy with white hair.

"Lucas!" the children greeted and hugged the man.

"Hey, guys!" Lucas said happily as he hugged the children. I felt Yugo put a hand on my shoulder as he pushed us closer. "Don't be shy," he said as he ruffled my hair. Lucas saw us hiding behind Yugo as we watched them.

"Children, this is Leslie," Lucas introduced as the man took off his hat and bowed to us.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance," he smiled.

"We met when I was in Goldy Pond, and these children are his apprentices," Lucas continued as the children waved to us.

"Nice to meet you," they chimed. I locked eyes with the boy with white hair making me turn away quickly.

"Now, let's go eat before dinner gets cold," Yugo clapped his hands as the children started to run back to the dining room.

"Hey," a voice called out and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was the boy with his hand out.

"I'm Oliver," he introduced himself and I noticed that he had some red hair.

"(Y/N)... your hair is really cool," I complimented as I shook his hand.

"Thank you, your smile is really pretty though, I always look forward to it when I turn off the street lamps," he admitted, making me blush. I gripped on the hem of my shirt was walked to the dining room.

"T-thank you..." I muttered, making him chuckle.

It's been years since that memory, but I could still remember that boy's smile up to this day.

"(Y/N)!" a female voice called out. As years passed by, kids come in and come out of the orphanage, of course.

"What is it, Emma?" I asked with a smile as she pouted making Norman nervously laugh and Ray rolls his eyes.

"Geez, I was calling you for several hours! What were you daydreaming about?" she asked as she sat in front of me while Norman and Ray walked up to us.

"Hm?" I hummed in confusion.

"You were staring at the window for quite some time now, were you waiting for someone?" Norman asked. I chuckled and shook my head in response.

"Not really, I just remember a certain someone from my past," I answered, piquing the interest of the three.

"Were they an orphan like us?" Emma asked.

"No, he were a lamplighter, I would always see him outside during early morning or before nightfall," I answered.

"A boy, huh?" Ray mused making me blush and nod.

"Anyway, it's just an old memory. You kids shouldn't fret yourselves over something like that. Besides, why were you calling for me?" I excused making Emma grin widely as the two boys looked hesitant.

"I caught a nanny with my kite!"

"Um... Isabella, was it?" I asked as a woman with a neatly bunned raven hair looked around the living room while the kids peaked around from the second floor.

'Yes, (Y/N)?" she asked and continued to walk around as Yugo and Lucas looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

"Uh... what brings you to our humble orphanage?" I asked while Emma, Norman, and Ray hid behind me.

"To take care of the Grace Field children, of course," she simply answered as she gave a sheet of paper to Yugo and Lucas.

"I've been informed that you need a nanny?" she asked as the two snapped out of their thoughts.

"R-right, um... why don't you kids go play in your room for a while?" Lucas suggested.

"But I lost my kite!" Emma tugged on my shirt with pleading eyes.

"No worries, I left it with Oliver," I felt chills run through my body at the sound of the name, "He'll bring it over in a few," Isabella reassured.

"You know Oliver?" Lucas asked, as shocked as I was.

"Of course, Leslie is a good friend of mine," Isabella said a-matter-of-factly.

"Great..." I mumbled nervously and we heard the doorbell rang.

"That must be him," Isabella said and walked up to the door. I was about to go back upstairs but Emma was still holding onto my shirt.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" she asked as Norman and Ray looked at me worriedly.

"I-It's nothing..." I lied as the door opened. I felt my heart stop when I saw him again with an older face.

'Here you go, Miss Isabella, good as new," he grinned and looked around but his eyes darted back to me and a surprised expression.

"Thank you, Oliver, I do hope you learn to take care of your toys now, Emma," Isabella huffed as she gave Emma back the kite.

"Yes..." Emma dragged out as she and the two went upstairs to hide her kite. Isabella gave me a curious glance as she looked back at Oliver.

"H-hello, (Y/N)... it's great to see you again," he breathed out as he took off his hat.

"I-It's great to see you too, Oliver! Are you still a lamplighter?" I asked and felt Isabella softly pushing me towards Oliver.

"I see you two have a lot to say each other, however, I believe some privacy is in order," she glanced back and we saw Lucas and Yugo looking at us with knowing looks while Emma, Norman, and Ray were peeking at us upstairs but quickly ran to their rooms when they were caught.

"Just be back before dark out," Isabella instructed as she wrapped a scarf around my neck and pushed Oliver and me out of the house.

"Have fun on your date!" Emma shouted from the window. I felt my face grow warm as Norman and Ray shushed her. I looked over to Oliver and saw him chuckling with pink tints on his cheeks.

"Well, you heard her," Oliver smiled as he clasped my hand. "Let's go have fun!"

46