|Scenario| Playing Mystic Messenger

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 50k+ READS, 2k+ VOTES, 1k+ COMMENTS, AND FOR THE  200+ FOLLOWERS!!! \(T∇T)/ IDK WHY YOU GUYS PUT UP WITH ME BUT THANK YOU!!!

I'LL EDIT THIS WHEN I GET A HOLD OF A LAPTOP I CAN'T TELL HOW LONG THESE ARE ;-; - I didn't change Don's scenario since I thought it was long enough :V

Requested By: _RikutoChan

Genre: Scenario, Fluff, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/C): Your Favorite Character
(N/N): Your Nickname

Norman

"Wait, I need to take this call," (Y/N) abruptly stood up and walked out of the room, leaving a confused Norman.

"Who would call (Y/N) at this hour?" Norman thought aloud as he looked at the clock. Seeing that they ran out of snacks, Norman got up and went to the kitchen.

At the hallway, he saw (Y/N) wearing their headphones and giggling to themselves.

Norman raised a brow at their behavior but decided it's rude to talk to someone while they're on their phone.

'Did (Y/N) get a boyfriend? No... I didn't see anyone who's gotten close to them... Maybe someone outside of school? But Emma said they were single... Maybe they just got together!?' Norman's thoughts ran wild as he tried to think of the answers.

Norman came back with some snacks and drinks from the kitchen and saw (Y/N) playing with their phone with a huge smile on their face, making Norman feel uneasy.

"W-who was it?" Norman asked, hiding his jealousy.

"Hm? Oh, it was nothing. Just (F/C)," (Y/N) casually answered and continued to smile at their phone.

"(F/C)? Who's that?" Norman pried. He didn't want to meddle, but he just couldn't sit still.

"This is (F/C)," (Y/N) happily showed a photo to Norman on their phone,

"I'm taking their route this time, so I wanted to chat and answer their calls as much as I can!" they explained and continued to play away.

"Oh, so it was a game character... Thank goodness... " Norman sighed in relief. (Y/N) looked up from the screen and looked curiously at Norman.

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

☀️ Emma ☀️

"(N/N)..." Emma called out as she loosely wrapped her arms around her crush but received no response.

"(N/N)...!" Emma whined aloud and only received a hum as a response.

"Aww... You're so cute..." (Y/N) cooed as they took a screenshot at whatever was on their phone. Emma pouted at this and forcefully hugged (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!!!" Emma shouted, finally catching (Y/N)'s attention.

"What's wrong, Emma?" (Y/N) asked obliviously. Emma pouted again and crossed her arms.

"You're way too focused on your phone... Who are you talking to, anyway?" Emma asked as she placed her head on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"Oh... Sorry. I was just chatting with (F/C)," (Y/N) showed their phone to Emma to see a chat room filled with people she doesn't recognize.