|Norman & Ray| Truce

A/N: No hate to the ships! Ship whatever you want, as long as it's legal.

Requested By: Narcisa456I

Genre: Ordinary!AU, Popular!Reader, Love Triangle

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(R/G): Random Guy's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"I like you! Please go out with me!" (R/G) confessed with a bow. I gulped as I thought of an answer that wouldn't hurt him.

"Umm... I really appreciate your feelings for me, but sorry!" I apologized and quickly bowed,

"I-I can't return them... I'm sorry..." I apologized and kept my eyes closed.

"I-Is that so..." he muttered, heartbroken.

I looked up hesitantly and saw him looking away with dejected eyes.

"W-Well... I can't force you to like me, right?" he let out a half-hearted laugh and gave a sad smile,

"See ya," he waved goodbye and ran off. I gave out a sigh and held my chest.

"I'm jealous... I wish I had that kind of confidence... Also, what the hell do they see in me?" I muttered as I walked back to the cafeteria, feeling guilty,

"Is this how those three feel when they get confessed too?" I thought out loud as the full-score trio popped into my mind.

"What are spacing off for?" I felt the spine of a book hit my head, cutting my thoughts. I saw that it was Ray with a curious look.

"Ray? What are you doing here?" I asked as I rubbed my head and looked away, trying to hide the fact that I was happy to see him.

"You were gone for a while, so I came looking for you," he answered while we walked down the halls, hearing the students talk amongst themselves.

"People really like to gossip, don't they?" I commented and Ray nodded in response.

"Hey, hey, are Ray and (Y/N) dating?" a voice murmured in a not so quiet tone, surprising the two of us.

"Seriously? I thought (Y/N) was dating Norman!" another said, making me feel uneasy.

"Well, which one is it!?"

"How should I know!?"

"Can we ask?"

"Idiot! You can't just approach them all willy-nilly!"

I inwardly sighed and continued to walk to the cafeteria.

'I'm too hungry to function...' I thought as I patted my stomach.

"Come on, Ray," I grabbed his hand, making his cheeks flare, "The bell might ring before we finish eating!"

We arrived in the cafeteria and saw Norman and Emma waiting for us.

"Over here!" Emma shouted, catching our attention.

"Hey... Sorry I took so long," I apologized and Emma let out a sigh.

"What were you doing, anyway?" she asked while taking a bite from her lunch.

"A guy confessed to me at the back of the school," I answered, catching the boys' attention.

"Another one? That's like the third time this week," Emma commented, making me nervously laugh.