|Ray| Fairytales

Requested By: Fandom_Freak23

Song: "Be My Fairytale" by Moira Dela Torre

Genre: Songfic, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV 

"...and they all lived happily ever after. The end," Mama said as she closed the book.

"Aww, what a cute love story~" I cooed.

"The rich girl married a homeless man, what's cute about that?" Ray asked making me pout.

"The princess loved the man, despite being poor! She wasn't focused on how much money he has or if he was a prince, she loved him for who he was!" I explained making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever, I still don't get why you like those kinds of stories so much," he said making me cross my arms.

"Now, now you two, there's no need to fight," Mama said as she tucked me in.

"Goodnight, everyone," Mama said as she stood up from my bedside.

"Goodnight, Mama!" we all replied as she turned off the lights.

"Mama! Let's play pretend!" I suggested as I held paper swords and crowns in my arms. She smiled at me and took a couple of them.

"Okay, who do you want to play as?" she asked as she bent down to my level.

"The princess!" I happily replied making Mama chuckle.

"Princess (Y/N)," Mama called out as I sat on my 'throne'.

"Yes, royal advisor Mama?" I asked with a giggle as Emma and Conny went in front of me with a teddy bear and Little Bunny.

"Good day, your highness," they greeted with a bow.

"Good day, my people. Now, what seems to be the problem?" I asked.

"The teddy bear village and the stuffed bunny town are fighting over who will get the land of buttons. The teddy bears say that they should have it all since their land is overpopulated while the stuffed bunnies argue that they are in dire need of buttons. What should we do, your highness?" Mama asked as I thought of the answer.

"Yeah! We need more land!" Emma said in a deep voice as she moved the bear's arms around.

"But we need the buttons!" Connie said in a high-pitched voice as she played with Little Bunny.

"Have the teddy bear village have the land. However, give most of the buttons to the stuffed bunnies. They must be able to trade their needs when it's required," I ordered making Mama, Emma, and Conny nod.

"Thank you, your highness," Emma and Conny said as they left.

"Nice work, your highness," a voice sarcastically said and I saw Ray by the doorway.

"Ray! Do you wanna play along?" I asked as he sat on the right side of my throne.

"Nah, I want to finish this book before the day ends," he answered and opened the book,

"Aww... all right then," I said as we continued to play pretend.

"Come on Ray!" Emma pleaded as Ray shook his head.