|Norman & Ray| Share Your Blessings

A/N: This was kind of fun to write :3

Requested By: Magical_Miah

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"U-Umm..." I muttered as I kept still. Ray was on my lap, reading a book and Norman was laying his head on my shoulder, holding my hand.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"I-isn't this a bit uncomfortable?" I asked as I felt some of my blood flow stop.

"Not until he leaves,"

"I might say the same to you,"

The two replied as they stared each other down. I sighed and saw Emma walking up to us and noticing the predicament I'm in.

She grinned mischievously, making me blush and look away.

"Emma! Did you ask the three if they wanted to play along?" Phil asked as he ran up to us.

"I was going to, but it looks like the three of them are really comfortable," Emma said while she was looking at me with a large grin.

"P-Play what, Phil?" I asked, trying to distract myself.

"Hide and seek! We wanted more players!" Phil answered.

"I'll play," I smiled as the two sat up and I walked up to Phil and Emma.

"I guess I'll play along too," Norman smiled as he went to my side.

"What about you, Ray?" Emma asked, looking back at him.

"I'll just read my-"

"(Y/N) might need a partner when they're gonna hide or a helper when looking for all of us~" she added.

"... I guess I'll join too... " Ray gave in as he walked up to my other side.

"Perfect!" Emma exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

"10...9...8..." Don counted down as we all hid.

"(Y/N), come with me," Norman and Ray said simultaneously as they pulled my hands.

"Oh, dear..."

"They're at it again..."

"Who do you think (Y/N) will follow?"

The others commented as they went in different directions. I blushed and lowered my head.

"U-Umm... Let's just hide over there!" I pointed at the forest.

The three of us ran inside and I saw my favorite tree to hide in.

'Here,' I whispered as I climbed in and jumped into the hollow trunk.

The two followed behind, but I didn't think of how to fit three people in one trunk.

Norman was behind me and Ray was in front. We were really squished inside and could barely move.

'Please don't hear my heartbeat...' I thought as I felt it going faster by the second.

I felt Norman wrap his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

'S-Sorry... It's a bit cramped in here... ' he whispered to my ear, making me panic internally.

'You could say that again,' Ray exasperated as he put his hands over my head, making himself hover over me. I felt his bangs brush by my face since he was only a few inches away from me.