|Emma| Feelings Are Fatal

A/N: I'm not the only one getting Toga Himiko vibes from the picture, right?

Requested By: MabelHyuga75

Genre: Yandere!Emma, Blood, Gore(?) [A/N: Tried, anyways ^^"]

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/D): Your Favorite Drink
(A/N): Your Admirer's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

The ringing of the bell echoes throughout the halls, signaling that the day was over.

I sighed in relief as I set down my pen, my fingers aching from writing so much.

"Don't forget to do your homework tonight," the teacher reminded and left.

"You've got any plans later, (Y/N)?" I turned to (F/N) and saw that they were all ready to go home.

"I'm going to the cafe with Emma later, why?" they rolled their eyes and gave me a bored look.

"Of course you do... Why do I even ask?" they shook their head with a sigh. I gave them a glare as I grabbed my bag.

"I don't hang out with her ALL the time. Besides, we always see each other every day,"

"School is different," they defended as we walked out of the room.

"Don't you think you see each other too much? It's pretty obvious that you have a crush on her. Hell, she's practically a goddess in your eyes," I felt my face grow arm at their statement as I covered their mouth.

'S-Shut it! Someone might hear you!' I shouted in a hushed tone.

(F/N) sighed in annoyance as they smacked my hand away.

"Everyone and their mothers know about your crush on Emma. Well, except for the girl herself,"

"Right... There's no way she knows, right?" I asked anxiously.

"What? That you're a sim-"

"(Y/N)!" Emma waved her hand energetically, catching our attention. She was at the end of the hallway with Norman and Ray.

I waved back with a smile, forgetting the uneasiness I had a minute ago.

"Well then," (F/N) patted my back as they grinned at me, "Have fun on your date~," they teased and made a run for it.

'Seriously...?' I thought, feeling a vein was about to pop.

"Is something wrong?" Emma asked, walking up to me with confused eyes.

I looked up and saw Norman and Ray giving me a knowing look before they left, making me more anxious.

"O-Oh, don't worry about it...(F/N)'s just messing around," I reassured with a shaky laugh.

"S-So, shall we get going?" I asked, hoping to change the subject. Emma still looked a little confused but dropped it with a smile.

"Okay!"

We arrived at the cafe and luckily, none of our classmates and schoolmates were around. I sighed in relief as we sat down in an empty booth.

"(F/D) please,"

"Orange juice for me,"

We placed our order as the waitress took back the menu.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Emma called out, spinning the straw in her drink.

"Yeah?" I answered, taking a sip of mine.