Nazira

His breathing soften as I knew he was sound asleep so I could move him. After 20 minutes of waiting for his eyes to close I couldn't help but think about what he said in the dream he had. In this dream of his I was in so much pain and confusion I guess that I needed my life to end.

That's bullshit!

That's not me .... at least I don't think that's not me!

I would never do that to him or even myself it's not so bad here to the point I don't want to breathe anymore, that just proves the point that he controls me. Son of a bitch he controls me! I forgot I gave him everything and I meant it but I never thought it would come back to haunt me.

The view he had from his window was beyond beautiful it was so far yet so close to my grasp, the city sounds lighting up the day sharing its beckon of hope, happiness, and love.

Ugh! Love? Happiness? Is it even real!

I turned my head back to him to see him stirring in his sleep moving back in forth between the sheets trying to find the right spot.

He looked peaceful and calm he's anything but! However, he's still him.

I shut the door quietly walking down the stairs noticing a few guards looking at me curiously and closer than usual. Staring is almost as fun as telling someone to go fuck themselves! But the second ones better, let's try it and see?

I walked up to a guard that has been standing around each corner I so happened to pass about to give him the right end of my foot up the back part of his ass.

"Ah!" I was pulled in a room and a cloth was yanked around my eyes before I can see who it was.

I was tied up and pushed into a corner before I could even have the thought to fight back to whoever had me.

"NAZIRA! I! AM! YOUR! FATHER!" A rough and deep voice echoed through the whole rooms sending a cold chill down my neck and paralyzing the rest of my body.

"What? No how?!"

"SILENCE! YOU WILL NOT TALK UNLESS I SAY SO!"

I couldn't move, not just because I was tied up but because the way his voice took ahold of my invisible words I can't seem to form I couldn't do anything, I was completely powerless.

"NOW I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU!"

"Yes-s?"

"LETS.GO.TO.THE.MALL!" The roughness was replaced by a high shriek at the end and I already knew by who!

"WHAT THE HELL .... LYRIC!"

She stood there smiling and laughing at me but froze at the same time not wanting to see me mad, well too fucking late.

"I'm sorry I thought you would know it was me when I said "I am your father," like who really says that Zira? Plus it was in a movie I watched a few weeks ago."

"You scared the crap out of me!" She giggled like it was a fucking joke I'll show her a giggle when I shove my .... I have to stop! "All places to pull me into you pick this fucking small closet were there is barely no room space."

"Well excuse me I was trying to find a place where there weren't any cameras or guards around Jezz I'm sorry!" She smirked whispering.

"What do you want Lyric?!" She looked at everything but my eyes trying to avoid my gaze at all cost.

"Say it!"

"Ok I need a favor?" I roll my eyes knowing I always get the end of the fucking straw and have to deal with something that cost more than a favor.