Ending

Chapter fifty

We got our own place. We had moved down to Oceanside, california. It was a cute city. It was filled with super nice people, the beach was right there and we both enjoyed it a lot.

We got settled into our new apartment. Got Jobs, he worked at a bar, I worked at a Diner in town.

" Elliot!"

I run out of our shared room and see Eye holding a tiny dog. The tiny dog I saw once before.

" Kona!" I gasp. The dog jumps out of his arms and runs to me.

" Thats the name?" He chuckles.

" Where did you find him?" I said as i got on my knees greeting the familiar small dog.

" He was laying at the back of the bar, he seemed tired. I knew you talked about wanting a dog"

I smiled. " This is the same dog I saw when-" i paused but i knew he got it.

He walked out, and came in with dog food, toys, and some other stuff.

" Well im glad you arent mad" he sighed, sitting next to me on the floor petting the puppy.

I laid my head on his shoulder " There isnt a reason to be"

He put his hand around my waist, the dog rolled around on the carpet.

-

A few months later everyone, the boys, sadie, her boyfriend, all came over.

" They should be here soon, is everything all clean?" I ask.

Eyeball nods and sets everything up.

The door opened and Teddy came in hugging me instantly.

" Hi teddy bear" I smiled hugging back.

" Its been waayy to long Lee!" He groans. I chuckle and everyone else soon comes in.

After we all sat, drank, and talked for a bit we decided to have ourselves a little Barbecue.

It was nice.. really nice.

" Oh! And- shit man! Billy keeps going off on how hes trying to be Ace's right hand man now" Vern says.

" Billy is such a tryhard. He couldnt take my place for shit" Eyeball says with a chuckle bringing in the food and setting it on the counter.

We all chuckled at his response and went on.

-

By the end of the week, and spending lots of time with my friends and family. They left back to oregon.

I sigh as I watch their cars leave.

" Were finally alone baby" Eyeball says coming up behind me.

I giggle and turn to face him. He picks me up and walks to our room, laying me down.

" Your such a horndog" I smirk.

" I've had to hold back for a week! You cant blame me"

He kisses me deeply.

" Now, I get to have my girl to myself"

I roll my eyes with a smile.

He sure was something.

Something I had no explanation of.

But lord.. oh god did I love him.

Shitty ending time :DDD

Please check out my other stories!

Eyeball chambers- "Bitchin'"
Chris chambers- "Baby, im not through with you"

Discontinued/finished

Eyeball Chambers "Cut the string"

Teddy Duchamp " Soldier Boy"