19

Chapter nineteen

" w-what do you mean?"

" Dont act like you dont remember, I know you do. "

I sighed " What about it.."

" What happened..? Why did we do it?"

I shrugged " Things..happen?"

" No. I felt something"

" You got hard-" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes " Shut up!"

" Alright- alright sorry. Whats up?"

" I felt like it was right"

" What do you mean?"

" It- it felt right to kiss you. To.. do something friends dont usually do"

I blushed. I looked down and nodded " Yeah..." I said that showing unease, i didn't know why i lied though.

His eyes lit up.

" Whats up ladies?" Eyeball and ace walked in front of us.

" G-Get away from us" I said backing up a bit.

" God I always loved seeing you so nervous and scared"

Teddy got in front of me " Get the fuck out of here."

" or what Duchamp? You gonna hold our ears to a stove as well?"

I held onto Teddy's arm tightly. " Say that again you pussy"

" Or what fag?" Ace smirked.

" I'll fucking kill you both. "

I noticed across the street was the field that led up to our old treehouse. I grabbed teddy's arm and made a run for it.

We got through the field, Teddy was ahead of me at this point. We got to the treehouse and he had to break the lock to open the hatch. He got up and pulled me up as well. We sat on the hatch so they couldn't get in.

" You two better get down here If ya know whats good for you"

I got up and peered over the 'window' of the treehouse. " Get a fucking life. "

" Doll, You know we all dont wanna do this. C'mon get down here and we can be on our way" eyeball huffed.

" we?"

" You think Im letting you off?"

I narrowed my eyes " You dont fucking control me asshat. " i looked down and found a rock so i picked it up and chucked it. It hit ace right on the side of his forehead. He fell right to the ground, blood seeping down his face.

" You fucking piece of shit whore. Your gonna regret that!" Ace shouted.

I flinched slightly and they walked off in anger.

I looked back at teddy and sat next to him. He slung his arm around my shoulder, " lets go home.."

We got up slowly and walked off, getting to our apartment.

When we got back we went straight to our shared room. We both laughed about our situation.

" I'll fucking kill you two" I laughed

He chuckled " Doll, lets get out of here" he mocked Eyeball. I laughed harder.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pecked him on his lips. I blushed hard " S-shit im s-"

He pulled me back. He kissed me deeply, with so much passion.

His hands ended up traveling up my shirt. I let out a breath and he looked me in my eyes.

" You want this..?"

I looked around then back at him and nodded.