43

Chapter forty three

Eyeball's Pov;

We joked around and walked inside. Immediately we were hit with a gust of a smell. It smelt disgusting, like skunk. It was also just a bit foggy in the room. I noticed the dog wasnt in there but heard him barking up a storm on the roof.

" The fuck? Were they doing weed?" Billy said pinching his nose shut.

I face palmed, I really thought she was done with this shit.

We walk out, leaving the door open, screen door closed and up the stairs to the roof. We saw Chris, Elliot, and our next door neighbors sitting there laughing. They were so calm though, definitely high.

" You guys got Acid or something" Elliot giggles and Randy, and mike look at each other.

I walk up " Your sure as hell not doing Acid, what the hell." I say helping her up.

" Richie!" She smiles. Her eyes were super dilated, red, and she reeked of marijuana.

" Dont Richie me, come on." I groan.

Our neighbors chuckle and inhale from the weed they had. Chris stood up.

" You too??" I ask angrily.

He shrugs " Chill out Eye"

We all walk back to our apartment and by the time I laid Elliot in bed she passed out.

" Chris your not leaving, I dont want you getting in a wreck" I say.

Ace was clearly annoyed about me being protective of my brother.

Our dog then ran into the apartment eagerly and jumped on all of us.

" Get the fuck out of here mutt" Ace said causing Kona to back away a bit. By now the apartment didnt smell as bad, and wasnt foggy at all.

I picked up the dog and put him in the room with Elliot then walked back.

" Since your girl is finally asleep, why not go do something we used to y'know? Go get a broad for the night, a motel or something" Ace smirked.

I narrowed my eyes " No man, You can."

He rolled his eyes " See? im right, You've gone totally soft and aint shit anymore."

" Maybe because I've decided to finally be an adult asshole"

" an adult" he laughed.

" If your gonna be like this then leave" I said sternly.

" Oh so your all high and mighty now? is that what it is Eyeball?"

" Dont call me that"

" Oh. My bad. Richard."

I opened the door for him to leave.

He glared at me " just leave John"

He looked at me, anger pouring out around him. Everyone stayed quiet.

He walked up to me and punched me right on the cheek. I stood up straight and glared at him.

Next thing we were in a full fight. Everybody trying to pull us back. Our faces cut up, bleeding, and bruised.

Billy and Chris pulled me off of him and held me back. Ace, and the gang decided to leave. I sat down with chris and glared at the floor.

" I think its cool... you finally stood up to ace man."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes " I knew it was a bad idea."

" what?"

" Him coming here. He could've ruined everything"