40

Chapter forty

I woke up in a dark room. I looked around and noticed I was back home. I breathed out deeply.

I sat up and walked out of the bedroom and found eyeball drinking on the couch. He looked exhausted and unhappy.

He looked at me and stood up. In an instant he was right in front of me and pulled me into a tight hug.

" Man I was worried. W-What happened??" He sighed.

I shrugged " T-eddy.. is still gone..." I say quietly.

Eyeball frowned and walked me back to our bedroom. We both laid down.

" Yeah.."

I sigh. " I think- we should pack up tomorrow and just leave. I cant stay here anymore"

He stares at me for a second and furrows his eyebrows. " I-If you want."

I nod and turn onto my side to face him. " I really cant stay here anymore.."

He nods and wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

" I love you" He says quietly.

I wrap my arms around him as well and hold him tightly.

I felt so lost without Teddy.

Even if its been a bit over a year I cant be here anymore. Especially knowing he isnt here.

-

I woke up to the smell of food. I quickly sat up and looked over to the empty hallway.

I got up and walked to the small kitchen and there stood Eyeball cooking some breakfast.

"H-Hey" I said quietly.

He turned and cracked a smile " Uhhh- Made breakfast" he said holding up a pan of scrambled eggs.

" Cooking god" I giggle.

" Cooking what?" He chuckles.

" God, your food is godly"

He rolls his eyes with a smirk and hands me a plate of eggs and bacon.

" your weird"

" thank you" I breathed out with smile.

-

After eating we kinda went straight to boxing things up.

" Im.. gonna go get a moving truck" Eyeball says as he pulls on a shirt.

I nod and tape a box clothes then name it.

-
-
-
( time skip because am lazy)
2 weeks later

We had finally moved to Berkeley California. The people were super welcoming and chill.

Our new apartment was bigger than our last, cheaper surprisingly.

" Richie, find any openings?" I ask walking out of our bedroom.

He looks up at me " Uh- a few places, a club, bar, and bakery. Not to sure Id be up for any of them though" he chuckles.

" a pastry chef hmm? Sounds hot" I giggle.

He blushes a bit and rubs the back of his neck.

" haha sure... sounds super exciting"

I nod " Could be"

He rolls his eyes " what about you?"

" Hmm, I have an Interview tomorrow at a cafe, its small, cute, sounds nice to me. "

He nods " thats good"

I nod and sit next to him. " We're finally starting our lives"

He lets out a big sigh " Oh yeah- I might of done something"

I looked at him nervously.

" What did you do?"

He chuckles nervously and sighs.

Oh jeez.