34

Chapter thirty four

Weeks have passed. Eyeball kept to his word, he really did love me. He stopped his fooling around and I was the only one people saw him with.

I never mentioned why almost everybody hated that I was with him. You see, Everybody thought my parents are some type of Star parents.

Everyone thinks im a reckless no good, untamed teenage girl. If I walk alone on the streets, a mother and child will back up and keep their distance. They thought I would just hurt them. Why? No idea.

And being with a Chambers kid, meant for no good you could say. People either feared our actions. Or hated us in general.

-

Teddy had been really distant lately. I believe it was because of the whole Eyeball and I getting back together situation.

I know me and Teddy really did fool around quite a lot.. but it didn't feel right. It was just hormones I guess.

Tonight was one night where it was around 2 Am and he wasn't home. He'd always be back before midnight.. if not he'd always tell me where he was.

I felt sick, like something was really wrong. It felt so wrong, this night.

Eyeball was with me, he kept reassuring me that everything is alright. But I couldn't think otherwise.

Thats when we heard police sirens.

My heart dropped. I was so scared, he could be sure.. but what if he wasn't?

" C'mon dont worry. I'm sure hes fine " Eyeball said kissing my forehead.

" n-no.. I-" I looked around before I jumped out of his arms and ran out the door. He was quick to follow me.

I ran right down the street into town.

Everything was blue and red.

I ran up right to the scene.

" Ma'am stay back" A police officer said.

I stared at the body.

I stared at him.

I felt frozen.

I couldn't react.

A sheet was placed right over Teddy.
Another male was held in handcuffs by a police officer.

I felt weak. So weak. Eyeball caught up and looked at me.

" What? What is it?"

I opened my mouth slightly.

" Hes.. dead" I choked out.

The actual realization hit me and I fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

This couldn't be happening.

No this is all a dream.

This is all a fucking Joke.

It cant be real.

Tell me its fake.

" Elliot L-Lets go.. I-" Eyeball kneeled beside me.

My mind started racing through thoughts. Then something hit me. When I was camping last summer with Teddy.

My dream.

" he got killed. You fucked him up. You broke his heart"

I couldn't breathe.
I cried even harder and then he picked me up.

" Im so sorry baby.. Im so.. sorry" He choked out.

We got back to the apartment and he sat down on the couch with me in his arms. He was shaking.

He never knew how to deal with these deep emotions. Especially when he didn't feel them.

He held me tightly. No more tears could come out so i laid there. Weak and tired with my head against his chest.

My lifelong best friend. The closest person to me.

The most amazing person I knew.

Died...