12

Also quick TW- this do be a bit of a darker thingy majig at some point.
Moment w/ talk about suicide and self harm imagery.

Chapter twelve

I decided it was best to stay at Teddy's for the night. He of course didn't mind.

" What about your stuff? We all know how much money in weed ya got."

I nodded " ill get it later. Right now I just don't care.."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. Tears weld up in my eyes.
" Im scared I wont be able to last much longer" I sniffle.

He frowned " What do you mean?"

" I feel like I'm gonna end up killing myself Teddy-"

He let go of me and cupped my face in his hands. " Wh-Why would you say that?? C-come on dont think like that.."

He looked down and thats when he took notice to the long, deep-ish cuts on my wrist. Tears started to weld up in his eyes and his glasses started to fog.

" Why...?" He asked letting tears run down his cheeks.

" I- I cant get away from It all. I hate it... i dont like this pain." I made out.

He hugged me tightly " You realise your the one keeping me sane.. if.. Just- dont do that. For.. for my sake. And all of our friend's sake.. they love you and you know it."

" Teddy?" I croaked.

He nodded at me. I sighed " Something is really off. Everything is.. my head had been hurting all the time, and I feel like I can hear other voices in my head talking, but it isnt me."

He frowned " Thats odd. Maybe It'll go after a bit?"

I sighed.. then cried into his chest as held me tightly. Nobody showed me this type of affection, it felt amazing to talk about my feelings without being told.. im dramatic, or its stupid.

" Wanna go get milkshakes?" He asks quietly. I look at him and smile weakly.

He helped me up and we left the house.

-

We got to bluepoint quickly. There were only about 2 people there luckily. We took our regular booth in the back corner.

" How 'bout we invite our group, some of your friends, chris, gordie, and vern to go camping. Having a lot of people should be fun?" He suggested.

I looked up from the now empty glass and smiled. " Y-Yeah when?"

" school ends next week.. so why not we go for the first week of summer break?"

I nodded " That would be awesome Teddy! " he smiled at my excitement

" We'll bring some drinks, weed, all the shit. This should be fun."

" What should, Duchamp?"

We looked up in annoyance. Eyeball stood their furiously.

" A party we're probably going to." I lied.

He glared at me " Oh yeah? Whos hostin'?"

Me and Teddy looked at eachother.

" It- Its a frat party.. at the college in the city over. "

" Why would you be goin' to a frat party with college guys.. give me a good reason babe"

I shuttered at the word 'babe' he sat down next to me, his arm behind me on the length of the seat.

" Just to see what its like"

" Then I'll take ya"

I shook my head " No. were going with our group of friends-"

" Then I'll see ya there"

" Not before you end up bangin' a girl" I huff. He rolled his eyes " meet me at Irby's when you two are done with your little 'date'. Bye girls"

I didnt understand, didn't he just tell me to not come back to him?

Teddy rolled his eyes. And flipped him off as he walked away.

" Douche"