16

Chapter sixteen

I stared at him like he was crazy. Never have I heard him say that. I was in shock.

He scanned my face, my mouth was slightly open and my eyes were wider.

He sighed and looked down. " is it that shocking..?"

I shake out of my stunned state and i cupped his face in my hands. I kissed him deeply, he happily reciprocated.

He held me tightly, close to him. Like it would be horrible If i had left.

My hands moved to his shoulders.

He pulled away catching his breath.

" Richie..?"

He looked me in my eyes " You shouldn't care about what Ace or the gang, thinks or says alright? You're your own person, dont let them control you"

He sighed and moved down, laying on his back. " Wish it were that easy"

" It might be a bit difficult, but you should try."

He closes his eyes for a moment " Mhm.."

I laid next to him and cuddled into him.

He held me tightly and looked at my body in the moonlight.

" I don't get it"

" Get what?"

" how I got a smart.. gorgeous one like you"

I shrugged " You taught me to be obsessed"

He chuckled " Good.."

I rolled my eyes " What are you gonna do with your life..?"

He stayed quiet for a moment. " I don't know.. "

I nodded " me neither"

He looked at the beer bottle in his hand and finished the rest of it, dropping the empty bottle on the ground. He turned and pulled my back to his chest.

" So am i able to go on my own?"

" Your funny, Im still mad about that"

I groan. " Then no more fucking around"

He kept quiet " Whats even the point in having all these different broads when you even just said you love me. "

He shrugged " Dunno."

" Why do you even keep me around..?"

" To my luck you stay. "

I roll my eyes " I mean, why did you even want me?"

He thought for a moment " Your interesting. You dont like flashy clothes, you wear your hair short and your personality... its fun. "

I sigh.

Fun.

Not what I wanted to hear.

Just because I'm 'interesting' doesn't make me feel better.

I always had trouble accepting my looks. I guess Being pretty wasn't one of the reasons.

" So just my personality..?"

" no. Lots of other stuff.. just- Im really tired"

I nodded slightly and decided to sleep it off.

-

The next morning I woke up around noon. He was watching the small box TV and Drinking a beer.

I sat up and yawned. " Sorry I hit a nerve last night."

" What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

" What do you mean what do I mean?"

" You do some fucked up drugs yesterday?"

I shook my head.

" After you and your little bestie had your little bit of fun We fought. Like always. You passed out by the time We got here. "

I sat there. Completely stunned.

What?

So I dreamed?

He still doesn't give a shit about me?

I stood there in shock, tears poured out of my eyes. What the fuck was going on?

He looked at me " What? Whats wrong?"

I couldn't speak, I just kept crying, uncontrollably.

I thought things were finally changing for the better. Like Things were going to get better.

" E-Elliot calm down.." he said rubbing my back.

Chris barged in and ran over to me. " H-Hey! Hey... Come on.." chris sat beside me and held me tightly.

" Chris get out." Eyeball said sternly.

Chris calmed me down quickly.

" You alright..?" He asks hugging me.

I look at Richie " Y-You still dont give a shit about me-" I squeaked out.

His face turned pale. " What?"

I caught my breath, sniffling multiple times. " I had a dream things were f-finally changing between us. You said you.. you l-lo-oved me.. it seemed more than real." Tears started to stream down my cheeks again.

" But its fake and you still dont care about m-me"

Chris whipped his head towards eyeball. Giving him a cold glare, like he could kill him.

" I knew you treated her like shit!" Chris spat.

" I didnt do anything!"

" I thought your fights were just casual, you guys always 'worked it out' but you cant even be a man and take care of your own girlfriend? Cant even say you fucking love her when you cant even ever let her go?!"

Eyeball stared him with guilt.

" Why the fuck does it matter"