5

Chapter five

The weekend came by quickly.

I skipped Thursday and Friday of school. I wasn't in the mood.

Eyeball picked me up and took me to Ace's. As soon as we got there ace pulled me into the guest room.

" Wear this" He stated.

It was the most revealing dress I've ever seen. " What the fuck is that." I gave him a dirty look.

" Just fucking put it on, god damn kid."
He walks out and i manage to put it on.

I was so uncomfortable with how short it was, it showed way to much of my chest and it was really.. Really fucking tight.

I stared at myself in the mirror and grumbled before walking out.

Eyeball made sure to look me up and down.. numerous amounts of times. Charlie and Billy gawking as well.

Eyeball walked over to me and placed me on the table that was built right there.

" Richa-"

He had his hands on my waist and roughly kissed me. I wasn't in the mood but I couldn't get out of his grasp.

" Quit sucking face and get in the car" Ace grumbled.

Eyeball slipped in his tongue which made me get really flustered.

" Eyeball! " Ace shouted.

He broke away from me and walked to the passenger's side of Ace's car. I went in the back.

Ace went over the details of how to do the job. I guess the good things with being forced to do this shit was the fact that i got paid.

-
We made it to a fancier bar. Ace pointed out the younger male to me, he was in his late 20's.

I was about to walk away from them but Eyeball swung me around " Better not fuck it up baby, Wont be fun for you later" he winked grabbing my ass.

I shoved him away from me and walked into the bar. I sat close to the male, one seat spaced between us and ordered a whiskey.

The guy took notice in me " Should a pretty girl be drinking something like that?"

I take a sip from the drink " Always" i wink.

He blushed slightly " Whats your name?" He asks.

" Marcia" i lied. Ace always told me to use a fake name.

" What are you doing alone here?"

I shrug " Who knows, might just steal all the alcohol."

He chuckles at the stupid thought. " Well Marcia, Im Henry, You busy?"

" Never" I stated.

" Wanna get outta here?" He winks at me.

I look at the entrance to see Eyeball giving me a thumbs up and I look back at the other guy.

" and do what?"

" something fun?"

I hop off the bar stool  and walk up to him " Whats fun?" I whisper.

" Come with and see"

I plant a kiss of his cheek " Bye Henry" i say walking out of the bar and into the back seat of Ace's car. He then speeds off.

" what the fuck was that?" Eyeball turns back to me. I shrug innocently " Would you also like a kiss on the cheek sweetheart?" I say dramatically.

He huffs and sits forward in his seat.

" Good Job " Ace says. I nod and look out the window.

Once we get back to Ace's house they put the car in his extra garage, and Eyeball pulls me into the guest bedroom.

" You know I hate when you get close with the guys."

" Who gives a shit. " I groan as I slide the dress off grabbing my other clothes.

He pins me against the wall " I do. Alright?" He growles.

" You only care because you dont want me with someone else. You have such a big ego. " I growl back.

" Because Im the only one whos good for you"