33

Chapter thirty three

"W..hat?"

His face turned a flush shade of red.

" I love you.."

My heart started to race.

What was this?

" Your saying this just out of pity huh?" I say standing up quickly.

" What? No"

I crossed my arms " Then whats this nice shit all of a sudden??"

" I- I cant be without you. Fuck! I can never keep you out of my mind.. and when we were at the hospital I- I really thought about everything between us. Im sorry.. Im so fucking sorry for everything. I dont know why the fuck I did what I did- "

I stared at him in clear shock.

" Say something.. please"

" I.. I don't know what to say.."

" What can I do for you to forgive me? To forget everything in the past, To prove myself?"

" Just forget everything..?"

He nodded quickly standing up in front of me, holding my hands softly.

" I know.. the you.. you showed me the past years we've been together wasn't the real you. Be yourself, I can see right through you. I want the soft loving richie that I know has made it's appearances"

He smiled softly " Fine by me"

He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, not wanting to ever break away. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and smiled into the kiss.

He smiled as well, causing me to pull away and giggle. He kept his smile and pulled me back.

The door swung open " O-oh-"

We looked at him blushing slightly " I'll.. just go meet up with Jensen.. like I planned.."

Eyeball and I chuckled and Teddy ran out of the house.

" I love you so much" He said putting his forehead against mine.

" Love you too Richie.."

We laid back on the bed he held me close to him. We talked a lot.

Just got our thoughts and feelings out.

Never had I ever seen him like this, so vulnerable and open to me. He actually showed that he cared and wanted me around.

It started to get late and we decided to go out.

As we walked along the lit up sidewalk he stopped.

" Whats wrong?"

" I.. You never said why you did so much drugs.. You dont gotta say but is there a reason?"

I sighed " Guess I was to stuck in my own head that everything was weighing me down. "

He just nodded and we ended up walking into Irbys.

Doug noticed us and quickly walked up to us.

" How are ya doin' kid?? I was so god damn worried!"

I gave him a soft smile " Sorry.. I'm doing better"

He pulled me into a hug and then looked at eyeball. " He messin' with ya?"

I shook my head " No.. we cleared a lot up. We.. well we're restarting. Trying to."

Doug nodded as a man yelled for another beer. " Take care.. come back whenever you want. "

He walked back to the bar and Eyeball took me to sit with the cobras at a booth.

" Hey Doll how ya doin'?" Ace asked taking notice in my presence.

I shrugged " Alright."

He nodded and continued on his argument with Billy and Charlie.

Eyeball kept his arm around my shoulder, holding me tightly.

I guess some people really do change.