48

Chapter forty eight

As I spent more time with everyone The patches in my memory got filled. Everything except the night of the 'fight' i got in.

I was at Irbys with my sister, her boyfriend, and Eyeball. Then the cobras were there but not with us.

" We should go down to Sanfransisco this summer. Or to crater lake, somewhere fun!" My sister suggests.

" what would we do? We might be able to drink and stuff here but i doubt we could there." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

" Who cares, we could bring our own stuff if we camp. Wait! The redwoods! We could go there, it would be so pretty" She says.

" I dont wanna sit in a car for 10 hours" I groan. They all chuckle.
" how far is the crater thingy"

" not to far, still in oregon, it was made from an actual crater its huge."

I shrug " Alright, cool." I look to eyeball and he nods.

" Im gonna go hang out with the gang for a bit" Eyeball says kissing my cheek and getting up, walking to the pool tables.

I look to see sadie and her boyfriend snickering about eyeball and I. I roll my eyes. " You guys are weird"

" I love ya babe" My sister chuckles. I nod and get up.

" I said I'd hang with teddy at bluepoint with the boys so I'll take my leave as well. Bye guys!" I say before leaving. They wave bye.

I run across the street to bluepoint. I find the boys in our usual booth and scoot in.

" Hey!" I say.

They smile " Hey" they say in unison.

Teddy slides me a milkshake " Got this for ya"

I thank him and listen into their conversation.

" No! Hes a cow!" Teddy groans.

" But he might be a dog" Vern says.

" Pluto is a dog!" Teddy fights back.

" Doesnt change the fact. " Chris says.

" Didnt we already talk about this? Like forever ago when we went to see that kid by the tracks?" Gordie says looking up from his book.

" Oh yeah! And you wouldnt shut up about being a ' lieutenant' when you had your shift" Chris chuckled.

" Yeah and you guys didnt let me go" I grumbled.

" hmm.. yeah we didnt. Because you would of freaked seeing the guy"
I shrugged at his response. " Probably."

" Man, it was so bad without ya." Teddy sighed.

" When I woke up I thought I actually died because I saw you" I said.

" Come to think of it, about a year in the doctors told us you were crying in your sleep. Like really bad. And you did for days, I even saw it." Chris spoke up.

I rubbed the back of my neck " Its all kinda blurry now, I just remember Teddy, my sister and chris died. But i also had a dog. Oh! And Eyeball was absolutely horrible. Totally opposite of who he actually is."

" A dog??" Vern says looking at me.

" Thats all you got out of it?" Gordie says.

" Well its a dog! What was it like?"

I shrug " I think it was really tiny. I dont know, but I just knew I loved it. Makes me wish I actually had one now"

" sounds nice " Teddy sighs.

" Lets go in the field and play capture the flag" he says standing up and forcing himself out of the booth.

" Come on!" He runs out. We all stand up chuckling and run out with him.