7

Chapter seven

That morning we caused a ruckus for his neighbors and ended up at Irby's. For us, never is it ever to early to drink, smoke, or party.

We sat there laughing up a storm as we smoked some weed, and drank some beer.

" You know how many people think your cheatin' on Eyeball with me?" He laughs.

I take a sip of my beer and giggle.

" We should make people think thats the case!" I grinned.

He smirked and looked around. Multiple teens from school were there.

" C'mere!" I laugh. He quickly moves to my side of the booth and laughs into my shoulder.

We were drunk. No doubt about it.

" Okay, 1... 2...3!" He starts laughing again.

He makes me laugh and then we both took a few deep breaths.

The bell at the door rung and he quickly pressed his lips to mine, i kissed back.

" Wanna go fuck?" He starts laughing again.

I giggle.

" Duchamp you son of a bitch!" We hear across the bar. We both look over to see eyeball walking over with Ace.

" Oh no-" i giggled.

He started laughing really hard and hit the table.

Eyeball grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him to his feet. Everybody's attention was now on us.

" Your gonna regret doing that you piece of shit lunatic!"

Teddy stayed quiet now. Like he had just gone numb. " What did you just call me?" He stayed calm..

" A piece of shit lunatic, just like your old man."

I jumped up and got Eyeball to let him go. " Richie we talked about this!"

" Oh shut up you fucking whore."

My eyes widened " whore...?"

He noticed what he said and his gaze softened on me. " Thats not-"

" Save it.."

I grabbed Teddy's hand and we left the bar.

Teddy was quiet. " Im sorry" he spoke.
Being called a lunatic.. loony, crazy, anything that made him feel provoked really hit a nerve in him. " Its not your fault, it was my idea. richard thinks he owns me even though he has all his broads. "

He looked at me unhappily. " You're not a lunatic Teddy.." i brought him into a hug. He hesitantly hugged back.

We decided to just go to bluepoint. It was calm in there for now.

We sat down and got milkshakes. It was like all the alcohol in our bodies just left.

We joked around a bit but it wasnt as hilarious in our state.

" Jesus Elliot, you really like starting shit huh" Marissa, my friend and waitress said pointing across the street to Irby's.

Ace, and Eyeball got kicked out. Probably from starting shit.

I looked back at marissa and smirked. " Guess Im amazing at making people angry"

She giggled and refilled our milkshakes and walked away.

" Hey. " I looked up just to see Eyeball with a bruised cheek. Speckles of blood peeked out.

" What did you do?" i asked sliding closer to the window. He slid in next to me.

" Get the fuck out of here Duchamp." he snapped.

Teddy quickly got up and left. I felt bad. Eyeball pinned me against the window in the booth.

" Richard-"

" Don't Richard me, We're leaving"

"W-wha-?"

He pulls me up " I said your friend better keep his hands off of you. That includes face too."