49

Chapter forty nine

" I dont wanna goo- we wont have time to ourselves" Eyeball grumbles.

I chuckle. It was summer, and we were leaving to that crater lake place tomorrow.

" Y'know... " I breathe out. He almost immediately looks at me and smirks.

He sits up and moves over to where he's hovering over me. " what is it..?"

I blush intensely " W-We could j-"

He cuts me off my kissing me. I happily reciprocated.

He pulled back and pulled off his shirt, then helped mine off.

" I love you" he breathes out reattaching his lips to mine.

I smile into the kiss.

-

We got to the lake and stayed at a campsite. The lake was big and it had like a mini island in the middle. Although we couldn't go into the water we got to go hiking and biked around. At the end of each day we'd kick back, grill some food for dinner. And have a few beers.

The week went by quick and we were already back home. When we got back into to town it hit me.

Everything that the past two years had. Even though it was mainly me dreaming a super realistic dream type thing, when things went back to normal.. it was so different.

Its like I lived my whole life in my head. Like I relived my life a different way. The mind is a crazy thing. Its so vast and crazy if you ask me.

We stopped at my house and Eyeball grabbed our stuff out. My sister and her boyfriend said bye and drove to their own home. I took a deep breath and looked to Eyeball.

" Richie?" I ask. We grab our stuff and walk to my room.

" Whats up?"

I took another deep breath and finally let it out. " You wanna move? Get our own place...? "

He looked stunned and smiled " More than anything"

I smile back and he picks me up and twirls me around as we hug.

A/n; short.. weird chapter for
t o d a y.