6

Chapter six

He slowly ran his hand through my short brown hair.

My hair was really short, a bit longer than a boy's cut, it split in the middle and was straight.

It fit me though.

It was one of the reason's Eyeball liked me. I wasn't super girly and into flaunting my body.

I shuttered at his touch.

"Y-you dont know whats good for me-"

His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and he lifted me up, pushing me roughly back against the wall.

My face turned red slightly. " If I didnt fuckin' know, then you wouldnt feel this way."

-

" Jesus fuck. You guys were going at it all fuckin' night!" Ace barged into the room. I shook awake and immedietly pulled the covers up.

" Sorry man. Cant help it"

" cant help it my ass, you guys are like 2 little rabbits. I had to leave the house! Now get your fuckin' clothes on and get outta my house" Ace said.

I stuffed my face in the pillow and Eyeball rubbed my back chuckling.

-
Before we left we cleaned up the guest room and showered.

He dropped me off at my house.

" Doll."

I turned around " what eyeball?"

"C'mere"

I nervously walked back to the window and he pushed the door open. I sat back down.

" Wha-"

He grabbed my face in his hand and kissed me deeply... passionately. Not a usual thing for him. It gave me butterflies. I kissed back eagerly.

" whats that for..?" I say getting out of the car.

He gladly drove off without a word.

I sighed, but the red tint stayed on my face.

I looked around at the empty neighborhood. It was around 6 AM. On a Sunday, so Teddy probably was sleeping. I shrugged it off and walked to his neighborhood, he was about a 20 minute walk away which I didn't complain about.

I knocked on the door to his house and his mother answered.

" Oh! Hello Elliot" she smiled at me.

His mother was one of the sweetest people I knew, even with her husband being a shithead.

" Teddy still asleep?" I chuckle.

She nodded " Yeah, Quite early for him. Why are you awake?"

" Got woken up and dropped off" she knew i was involved with the cobras, so she understood what I meant.

She let me in and i darted to teddy's room.

I quietly walked in, closing the door behind me and there he laid, he looked peaceful.

Fuck peace.

I ran over and jumped onto his bed which caused him to jerk awake with a gasp.

He quickly got his glasses on and looked at me. I smiled, he frowned then took them off.

" Fuck you Lee" he mumbles.

I crawl on top of him " Get up!"

He wraps his arms around me holding me tightly. I give up and lay my head on his chest.

" Sleeping is boring, please?"

He flicked my forehead and i cringed. I moved my head to where my chin rested on his chest then pinched his nose.

" H-Hey!" He groans.

" Get up fuck head!"

This finally got him to give up trying to sleep. He sat up and gave me a dirty look. I gave him an innocent smile.

" You are lucky you're my friend missy"

" yeah yeah, lets go start a fire or something"

He chuckles " Get out so i can get changed" he mocked me.

I mocked him back by groaning angrily.
I walked out and waited in his living room until he joined me.

" Hungry?" He asks me.
" Nah man" I shrug, he nods grabs a box of cereal and we leave.