13

Part thirteen

The camping plans were made and everyone was going. Everyone had a thing they were supposed to bring.

" What are ya gonna do with Eyeball on your ass about the 'party'"

I shrugged " Deal with it later, He'll notice im gone. He can be mad when I'm back or finally get a new girl to control."

We had me And teddy sit in front, Gordie, Vern, And Chris in the back. My girl friends were in their own car, and the rest of the group had their car.

The campsite was about 4 hours up into the mountains. I've been there before with my sister, Its gorgeous. It has a big lake, during summer they open a carnival. Its just super festive and fun.

-

We rolled up and The boys set up the tents while The rest of us unpacked.

" Hey lee, you got your bag back?" Teddy asks walking up to me. I nod. " Yeah, had to go back for my textbooks so I grabbed a bunch of stuff. "

Night came soon, seeing the stars was amazing. " I set up Beer pong!" Jensen says congratulating himself.

We all jumped up and played rounds, each cup was filled with some whiskey.

By the time we finished most of us were tipsy or drunk. Im more than sure you knew which one I was.

" lets go skinny dipping!" I jump up. My girl friends laughed then got up with me running to the lake. The lake had grass surrounding it before sand.

" You sure you girls wanna do that?" Miles calls out with a whistle after.

" Like you can see shit you perv!"

" I can turn on a flashlight though!" He points it right at me as I stood there without a shirt on.

I flipped him off and the boys whistled.

He turned off the light and I got fully undressed then ran into the water. It wasn't cold, it wasn't at all. The lake actually was pretty warm. Comforting to say the least.

I noticed some guys jumping off a dock not to far away.

" Get in!" I yell at the boys standing there with their beers.

My friends and i giggled.

Teddy chuckles and walks to the grass and sits down. " I'll watch sweetheart"

" Its not cold"

" i'll be here to give ya a towel"

I groan and swim around. I noticed myself feeling really tired so i called teddy to get me a towel.

He tossed it to me and I caught it and was able to cover myself before anyone really saw me.

He wrapped his arm around me and I grabbed my stuff.

" You're such a dork when drunk"

I shush him with a giggle and went into our shared tent.

I got changed and then grabbed a water.

" Goin' to bed?" He asked me. I nodded, It was around midnight at this point and the traveling did make me tired.

I went back into the tent and laid down in my sleeping bag falling asleep almost immediately.

" c'mon doll, don't be mad. "

" Dont be mad? You ask me to be with you and I just caught you cheating. What the fuck do you mean dont be mad?!"

" I gotta keep my rep up, you know that"

" Whatever. We're over asshole."

" You think you're leaving?"

" Yep"

" You cant leave and you know it. You're mine, and nobody else is gonna do the shit I do for you. So stop getting worked up over a little thing"

" What do you do for me?"

" I please you unlike any guy could, I got you a job so you can have money, I take care of you when your parents act out, I was there when your sister died, And Nobody else is gonna do better than me. You got with me, and now your stuck darling."

" Well thats to bad"

" Then deal with That Duchamp kid's death on your own."

"W-what?"

" Hes dead. Got killed."

" Y-Your lying.."

" He did it because You fucked him up sweetheart, now he's dead. You broke his heart. "