46

Chapter forty six

Teddy had called Eyeball, my sister, Chris, Gordie, and Vern soon after we talked for a bit.

" Your actually alive! Im so glad! Sincerely!" Vern said running in.

Chris and Gordie came after him. They all engulfed me in a tight hug.

" What about Jack, Jensen, and Miles?" I ask looking at Teddy.

" Who?"

I stare at him blankly " Our friends?"

" These are our friends" he chuckled. I nodded slightly. My sister came in and smiled at me brightly. She had her hair up in her usual high ponytail. She really was absolutely beautiful. Tears flowed out of my eyes when I saw her, same for her. She came up and hugged me tightly. we hugged for a while.

Knock knock

" I thought I'd be the first to see ya wake" a male sighed. Sadie pulled away from me and winked. I smiled weakly and looked up. Eyeball stood in the doorway.

Sadie pulled the boys out of the room, leaving me with Eyeball.

" Two years... I cant believe it" he sighed as he walked over to me.

I nodded weakly and he hugged me tightly. I hugged back. But I felt still lost with everything happening. It was to much to take in.

And I felt like I couldnt really remember anything other than the people I knew. I sighed.

" my memory is really.. uh bad. Wanna fill me in?"

He looks at me and nods.

-

After a while everyone talked about what things were like while I was gone.

" Why did you think we died?" My sister asked referring to her, Chris, and Teddy. I sighed.

" Well uh- i guess you could say I had a long, very long dream. Where I lived every day and it felt really real. And You three died"

She nodded. " what else?"

I shrugged " Well.. Me and Eyeball had a dog. He was super tiny and cute. Super lovable too. I almost died from Overdosing I guess. I 'broke' Teddy's heart. Uhhh- Eyeball was a horrible person. I worked at Irbys. Me and Eye moved to Berkeley. Oh! Me and Teddy were super into drugs and parties... i dont know, lots of stuff."

They all nod.

" Im glad your back. I dont like to deal with depressed Eyeball." Chris chuckled. Everyone else as well, I smiled.

I found myself remembering the fight I had. I dont remember with who, but in time...

" Why dont we check out hm? The doctor ran the tests. And also I want icecream" teddy yawned. I nodded.

The my sister handed me some clothes and I went and got changed, we then all left.