1

Thanks for reading! Voting helps me out, please do if you can :)

A/n: TW: this story includes drugs, underaged drinking, has mild language, sexual content, suicide, abuse, and can be insensitive. This might not be the story for you, Please don't read further if that will trigger you!

Chapter one

School.

Love.

Emotions.

That was what was on my mind.

I hated this town.

I hated my family.

I only loved my best friend, Teddy.

And you could say I loved my boyfriend.

But my boyfriend was the piece of shit I couldn't get rid of. Like a damn rat.

-
" C'mon baby, I cant have people thinking I've gone soft for ya!"

" No! Thats not it Richie! Its the fact that your selfish, and just wanna ' get some'!" I yelled back.

Eyeball chambers. Richie, Richard, chambers. Ace's best friend. Right hand man you could say.

Yeah he's my boyfriend.

He cheats, touches, talks about, does anything he can with a girl right in front of me.

Because of a 'reputation'.

Nobody, and i mean absolutely nobody likes the fact I'm 'Eyeball chamber's girl'.

My parents adored him, but..friends, even the cobras don't like that he has me around.

You'd think he could just settle down. But he keeps me at his side, and has a new side chick every few days.

I heard of a time where he really dug a girl. Like a lot, before he cared so much about his rep. I guess she left him in the dust or something.

If I try to leave, we end up in a heated argument and somehow. Just somehow he seduces the hell out of me at the end of it.

I was quite obsessed with him though. He was definitely hot, but of course when its just us he's not that bad.

Its cliche really, the whole.. bad boy on the outside. Soft boy on the inside type shit. But I truly felt like If Ace wasn't.. exactly Ace. Then maybe he'd be different.

Teddy Duchamp. My life long friend. He was definitely adorable. He hated that I called him that. He thought of himself as 'mighty' or.. ' hot '.

He always had been my friend. Before my parents had gotten themselves into drugs, and Teddy's dad wasn't all fucked up. They used to be super close.

We were born the same year.

And he was the closest I could consider to actual family. Other than Eyeball.

He's the biggest dork I know. He loves everything about war, fighting, and the military. Its all he wants is to be part of the military, be a hero.

Even at our age he makes me and the other boys play war with him. I mean, we had no complaints, we always were young souls.

We Loved causing trouble, getting kicked out of places, doing drugs, getting drunk, parties, god just everything some fucked up teenagers would do.

Duchamp doesn't get many girls. Because of his immaturity, and dad,, people think he's absolutely crazy.

They don't know him like I do. I love my best friend more than anyone, and yes that means more than my boyfriend.

Eyeball.. the cobras in general hate that I hang out with them.

They made an exception for teddy, since I pretty much got on my hands and knees begging them.

But as long as it kept him from getting beat 24/7 I'd be happy with it.

Chris, gordie, and vern. We were friends. Obviously through teddy. They adored me, like I was a puppy for them.

They were so soft on me, and acted like dads. They hated what me and teddy did with drugs and shit.

Oh and don't get me started on the cobra situation.

I couldn't get out if i tried man.

My family? My family is a piece of shit.

We used to be fine. Much like Gordie's family, I lost my sister.

My sister was slightly favored more due to her smarts. Straight A's. She had a super cool boyfriend, and she was never one to give Attitude, or be a bitch. Unlike me.

She and I were super close, might I add, closer than Teddy and I. She had my back no matter what, and always knew how to make me feel better.

She was so pretty, she had long brown hair, she was shorter than me, had to wear glasses from time to time.

What happened?

TW: SUICIDE

Well she happened to kill herself.

She had really bad depression, and anxiety.

I guess what happened was that she got drunk at a party, and a guy took advantage of her.

He didn't give a shit.

He spread a rumor, then it made more rumors. I guess she couldn't handle it.
She was a very vulnerable, sensitive person.

And she always got really stuck in her head, and this is what happened.

My parents got into real bad drugs not soon after.

I wasn't exactly invisible but I sure as hell wasn't there.

If i pissed them off enough, their would go my food, and a nice non bruised body.

I was practically a maid in my own home.

Teddy got me out of my head though, Eyeball- well.. he ' showed me a good time' to ' feel better'. Did it? Well- Sure for a bit... i guess.

(Snaksnsjsn this is so b a d im v sorry D:)