29

Chapter twenty nine

The next few weeks went by slowly. I finally had today off. A whole Saturday off.

" Heard theres gonna be a big party tonight at the club. Guess the place got a revamp. " Teddy Mentioned.

Our group looked at him as he threw down his cards. " Busted"

I smirked " Hit me Jack"

I picked up the new card. There it was 21 " Ha!" I threw down the cards and smirked at Teddy.

Teddy groaned and gave me the unopened pack of cigarettes.

" Since its your day off, you wanna go?"

" Ain't there a bouncer for the place?"

" Fuck.. your right huh" He mumbled.

" But wait. Didnt the cobras used to go there a lot?" Jensen asked taking a swig of his beer.

I thought back a bit " Oh yeah! We used to go before It closed. I had a fake ID"

They all sounded out 'ughs' in unison.

" I'm sure I could get you in"

They smirked to each other.

-

Before we left I decided to take a shower. I looked at the clothes I had and sighed. I decided a black high waisted miniskirt and a tank top would work.

Teddy wrapped his arm around me as we left to meet up with our group. Marissa didn't have the night shift today so She was coming as well.

" You guys better have cash because I'm not paying for you all like always" I crossed my arms.

" You act like we have Jobs Lee!" Jack groaned.

" Yeah! Please one last time?" Miles pleaded.

" I'll be your servant for the night to pay you back?" Jensen suggested.

" Stop pissin' and moanin' " Teddy said flipping them off and then Marissa came up.

" Sorry! Am i late?"

" No, Lets go" I smiled.

We walked into town and passed Irby's. It was on the corner.

I felt hands on my waist and next thing I knew i was pulled back which caused Teddy to stop.

" Where ya goin' little darling?" Eyeball whispered into my ear.

" To the- club" I breathed out. " Your paying me if your in need of something"

" So.. You'd become my prostitute?" I could hear his smirk through his words.

I turned around and rolled my eyes " Keep it in your pants Chambers"

I walked back to Teddy, who was tense. He slung his arm back around my shoulder and held me close.

They were right there was a bouncer.

" Jason! its been a while!" I smiled at the Bigger, older male. I got a long with him because Ace was chill with him.

" These 5 with you?" He said narrowing his eyes at the Teens behind me.

I nodded " Yeah, who goes clubbing alone?" I giggle.

He lets us in like nothing and we go straight to the bar. It was absolutely packed that night.

We all got our drinks and found a booth to sit at.

The bar had LED lights under the counter at the. Bar, the dance floor, and colorful lights lighting up the walkways in the place.

Teddy's arm snaked around my waist and He pulled me closer to him.

I look at him but he pays attention to our friends.

" Alright lets make a bet. " Jensen spoke up.

Our attention turned to him.

He chuckled " Whoever can drink the most, without blacking out before we leave gets everything they got paid for."

" Oh your so on" I smirk at him with a devilish look.

He winks at me " Lets go then"

I was about to get up with everyone else but Teddy pulled me back. I looked at him, he looked a bit pissed.

" Whats u-"

He cuts me off by kissing me roughly. I kissed back probably as flustered as ever.

He pulled me onto his lap and slides in his tongue causing my face to heat up.

He pulled away looking at my red face. " I don't like seeing you and Eyeball like that"

His hands on my waist pulled me closer.

We reattached our lips.

" Jesus christ you two- Get a room"