lvl 61: hazy

[any illusions I had left about you disappeared]

Sana's POV

I sit outside with Hyunjin on the rocking bench and stare at the night sky. Hyunjin looks down at the floor, avoiding eye contact with me. He sure is a shy one. I softly smile at him, noticing he is shaking.

"Are you cold?" I ask, interrupting the awkward silence that is enveloping the two of us. He shakes his head and looks over at me.

"Why did you want to talk?" He asks, trying to sound comfortable but I can see the walls he has up between us.

Seeing this Hyunjin reminds me of when we first met him. He was a quiet, cold guy who didn't want to speak to anyone but the people he trusted. I sigh, thinking of what to say and how to put my thoughts into words.

"I wanted to check up on you. I know what is happening to my sister is as heartbreaking for you as it is for me," I say. "How are you?"

"I'm... okay," He pauses in between his sentences, showing that he was lying. He wants to open up but Hyunjin does not seem the type to talk about his feelings easily. I nod, pretending that I didn't notice his hesitation.

"You love my sister right?" I bluntly ask, knowing that beating around the bush won't work with Hyunjin. He freezes up and looks away from me with wide eyes. I smirk watching him blush from embarrassment but trying to keep his cool aura. "It's okay, I already know you do," I gently hit him to try to ease up the mood between us. Hyunjin covers his mouth and faces the opposite direction of me. "Tell me, why do you like her?"

It was very awkward for me to ask this question. Being the older sister I am, I felt that it was necessary to talk to Hyunjin. I was never close to him or interacted with him as much as I should've. When I got shot, I suddenly felt the need to talk to Hyunjin about his relationship with my sister. My near-death experience made me realize that although we live in this world, it should never affect my relationship with my sister and her friends. I am already close to Seungmin and Jeongin and... Chan, I should get to know the new people she surrounds herself with.

When Hyunjin came back with Hana in her arms, I felt my heart drop. I saw the look in Hyunjin's eyes that screamed how much he didn't want to let her go. It made me want to check up on him and see if he was okay.

Hyunjin stops covering his mouth and tries to calm himself down. His eyes are back to normal and his cheeks aren't as red as before. He tries to stay serious as he stares at the deep, dark forest in front of us. Hyunjin clears his throat.

"I..," He stutters and then grows quiet again. I can tell he is nervous.

"Don't be nervous. I won't judge anything you say, I promise," I try to make him comfortable, understanding that this conversation is as awkward as when Minho used to talk about his three cats with Felix and Seungmin.

"Hana made me open up," Hyunjin starts to speak again. "No one has ever done that before. No one that was a stranger to me at least," Hyunjin's voice grows quiet. I smile at how shy he gets thinking about Hana. "She didn't judge me even when I was rude to her. She just saw me as... normal."

*flashback*

Hana looks down at Hyunjin's leg which is wrapped with medical tape and bandages. She could only feel pain and guilt. "I'm sorry for stabbing you," She pouts and looks at Hyunjin who shrugs.

"You were trying to protect yourself."

"Yeah, but I injured you."

"You saved me."

"You saved me first. I owed you one."

"Yeah, plus if you didn't wound me in the leg, then you wouldn't have had to save me at all," Hyunjin smirks and looks over at Hana, making her blush and shake her head.

"Whatever," She scoffs and looks back up at the sky.

*flashback ends*

Hyunjin smiles and looks down at the ground again. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Normal?" I question curiously. Hyunjin pauses and his smile fades.

We both hear a scream inside which interrupts our deep conversation. I run back inside with Hyunjin behind me to see Jeongyeon getting attacked by a reanimated Woojin. Mina covers her mouth in horror as she sits up in the bed, still recovering from her injury. Dahyun immediately stabs zombie Woojin in the head and he falls to the floor. Jeongyeon is close to tears as she is being helped up by Dahyun.

"Woojin..," Hyunjin says quietly to himself and slowly hovers over the dead zombie who holds Woojin's face. He sighs and looks up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I ask, walking over to Jeongyeon. She nods quietly as she shakes in fear.

"She was checking up on us and then..."

Mina is still very stunned and almost has lost her ability to speak as she tries to finish her sentence. I sigh, looking back at the reanimated Woojin on the ground of the cabin. His bear face is now pale with white eyes.

"Why..," Hyunjin speaks to himself and bends down to get a closer look at his friend. He shakes his head and looks up at me with glossy eyes.

Felix's POV

Blood splatters across my face. My eyes grow wide in shock as I look at JYP in front of me. I hold my arm as I try to stop the bleeding. As I do so, JYP falls to the ground and tries to speak. Jisung walks over to me and stands beside me, holding me in his arms.

"Felix, stay with me, okay!" Jisung tells me and I try to remain calm although the rest of my body grows numb. We watch JYP bleed out on the floor.

"F-felix... of... course..," He barely says in a raspy voice.

I shot him in the stomach. I smirked although JYP turned so fast and shot my arm. I did what I had to. I slowly lift my arm with all my strength and shoot another bullet to his head this time. Jisung watches me in awe as I pull the trigger, ending the reign of JYP.

"Felix, you did it..," Jisung is speechless, looking down at me with wide eyes. I smile although I could feel the hole in my arm dig deeper. I start to feel numb again and hot.

"Hey!" We hear a yell and Jisung looks up to see Jinyoung. He runs over to us and slows his pace when he sees JYP lying dead on the ground. His jaw drops. "You guys need to get out of here. Is Felix okay?" He asks, not minding the murder I committed.

"He will be," Jisung says. "I hope," I start to feel blood rush to my head and my vision becomes blurry. I try to focus my eyes on Jisung who is holding me but start to feel my eyes get heavy. "Felix!" Jisung calls for my name but all I hear is buzzing.

Everything turns black.

STREAM GOD'S MENU!!!!!

GO LIVE ROCKS PLS GO STREAM SKZ WORKED RLLY HARD ON IT!!!!