lvl 50: utopia

Hana's POV

I duck as more gunshots are fired and Hyunjin runs over to protect me.

"I'm going to go out the back and circle around," I say. "Can you protect Sana?" Hyunjin nods.

I look at Felix who is ready to jump through the back window. I run towards him and we both escape through the window and reach the outside. More shots are fired and we hide behind a tree. Zombies in the forest start gravitating towards the cabin because of the gunshots they hear. I look around and see that the suits the attackers are wearing are JYP's men. Felix notices as well and shakes his head. I hear an arrow launched and see Changbin aiming at the men.

"We're too fast for them. We can take him," I say with confidence.

"Hana, be careful," Felix warns me.

I nod and then speed toward one of the men with a rifle in his hand and snatch it from his grasp. I shoot him in the head and do the same with the other guy near him. I see Felix next to me fighting another guy and Changbin shooting him in the stomach. I scan the area and see two guys hiding behind a bush. I roll my eyes and speed over to them and as I was about to break their necks, they raise their arms as a sign of surrender. I tilt my head in confusion and aim the rifle I looted at them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," They plead.

"How did you find us?" I question.

"We don't know. We just follow orders," One of them says. He looks really tall compared to the other guy next to him. Young K walks over to me with a shotgun.

"Why aren't you killing them?" Young K asks.

"They're surrendering," I say. "Give me a good reason as to why I shouldn't kill you right now," I threaten them.

They look at each other, still with their hands up. I could tell they are freaking out as sweat drips from their foreheads and their frantic movement.

"We... We know about you being the special immune," One of them blurts out and I notice the other guy looking at him like he was crazy.

"Special immune?" I ask and then look at Young K who shrugs. "How do you know?"

"JYP was telling us about how there was a special immune who could give someone else immune powers," I sigh and then shake my head.

"So he does know that I'm immune," I say and remember Hyunjin's theory.

Am I really the special immune? I gave Hyunjin immune power. Changbin, Jisung, Felix, and Tzuyu finish everyone else off. They loot all of their equipment and even make use of their van. Jeongyeon heads over to me and Young K as we interrogate the last survivors. Young K removed them off their weapons and tied their arms behind their backs. I continue to ask them questions as they are on their knees in the woods.

"Did JYP ever explain to you how he knows about me being immune?" I ask.

"Hana," Hyunjin interrupts. "Sana is asking for you," I look at the boys and then at Jeongyeon who signals me to go inside.

"I got this," She assures me.

Jeongyeon's POV

I crack my knuckles and my neck as I stand in front of the two boys. Young K looks at me with an uncomfortable face.

"What? I ask him.

"Why are you acting all tough?" Young K asks me.

"I'm trying to intimidate them," I whisper to him and Young K just nods and tries not to laugh.

"You guys are obviously wimps. The fact that you two just surrendered so easily after you see us kill three of your men, is pathetic. So tell me something worth my time so I don't kill you guys right now," I say as I wave the gun in the air like it is a toy.

"JYP didn't want us to kill Hana," One of them explains. "He just wanted us to kidnap her and said if anyone was in our way, we were to kill them."

"Why does he only want Hana? He knows that Felix and..," I am about to say Hyunjin but Young K nudges me to stop there. "Hana" I save myself. "Are you immune right?"

"He believes that Felix is not the one," The other guy says.

"He told us that Hana can cure us all. That's why we needed her."

"We're only trying to do what's best for all of us."

I look at Young K with uncertainty.

"How exactly can Hana cure us all?" Young K asks.

"Our scientists have been researching her ever since she entered the hospital. Something in her blood is extraordinary. That's what they told us."

"You guys would need to extract every drop of blood in her body to create a cure," I realize. "That would mean that you guys would have to kill Hana," The boys nod.

"It's for the greater good," They say.

"Is it when someone is getting murdered in the process?" I mutter.

[how much more

do I have to be lost]

Wonpil's POV

After finish my shift of being the lookout, I head downstairs and Momo takes my place. As I make it down the ladder, the sound of the piano grows louder. I tilt my head in confusion. I decided to check up on Sungjin and realize he is the one playing piano. I smile at how everyone is circled around the grand piano, listening to him play. I see Woojin and Mina outside keeping watch just to make sure that we aren't attracting zombies.

"Wonpil!" Sungjin greets me and stops playing. Everyone turns to look at me with smiling faces. I smile back at them. They're all so happy. "You should play," Sungjin says and moves to give me room on the piano seat.

"No, no, I can't." I refuse, as my cheeks grow red.

"Please, play," Jihyo speaks out. I notice her's and everyone else's faces staring at me with hopeful eyes. I sigh and then take a seat next to Sungjin.

"I don't even know what song to play." I grow shy and shrug.

"What about Not The Only One by Sam Smith?" Sungjin asks. "We sing that all the time." I give in as a smile forms on my face.

"Fine, fine but only if you sing," I say to my best friend.

"Okay," Sungjin says and claps his hands in excitement.

(STAN DAY6; yall better)

When we finish the song, everyone claps and praises us. I smile widely as does Sungjin until Momo comes down from the rooftop. Our happiness fades when we notice her frightened face. Woojin and Mina run back inside as well.

"What's wrong?" Dahyun asks. Momo looks at Woojin and Mina who also have the same terrified expression.

"We have to go," Woojin states.