lvl 1: outbreak

Your Name: Minatozaki Hana

"Hana!"

My name is called throughout the house. I finish the last sentence of my bullet journal and remove my Bluetooth headphones from my ears. I hear my name called again and sigh as I get up from my workspace. I open the door to the hallway of my home and see my sister scrambling over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Check the news." I look at her with a confused face and walk over to the living room and turn on the tv. I hand the remote to Sana and she changes the channel to the news.

"URGENT MESSAGE! A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK HAS OCCURRED! PLEASE STAY SAFE! GET OUT OF THE CITY!"

My face drops. That's crazy. An apocalypse? That's impossible. I stare at the screen until it goes black and turns to Sana in horror. My expression isn't reflected by Sana who is smiling.

"Why are you smiling at this?" I say with a tense voice. Sana bursts into laughter as I shake my head.

"You got pranked! Oh, little sister, you're so gullible." Sana laughs and hits my arm playfully.

"I hate your pranks," I tell her and sigh as I rise from the sofa.

"I invited Chan, Jeongin, and Seungmin over," Sana says as I run over to the fridge to grab a snack.

"Cool. Just make sure Jeongin and Seungmin don't break anything." I say. "I'm going to go take a nap."

[when i wake up,

everything will be gone]

"Wake up! Hana!" I hear a frantic voice screaming at me and open my eyes wide to see a disturbed Sana.

"Sana, what?"

"I'm not joking anymore. There's actually a zombie apocalypse." Sana says in a serious yet fearful tone.

I roll my eyes and sit up in my bed and see Chan, Seungmin, and Jeongin at the doorway with kitchen knives and baseball bats in their hands. I scoff and get out of my bed. It's midnight.

"You really got them on this prank too?" I question as I walk over to turn on the lights in my room. Nothing happens. "And you guys cut the power? It's not even funny."

"Sana isn't joking, Hana," Chan tells me and points a flashlight at me. I shield my eyes to adjust to the brightness and then stare at the boys and Sana with a confused expression. They must be joking, right?

"Look outside the window." Seungmin states. "Power's out in the city." I look out the window to see the city skyline and lights nonexistent. It's pitch black outside. This isn't real.