lvl 25: escape

Jisung's POV

"How are they going to get out?" I ask Woojin who finishes explaining the plan.

The door of our room opens and we both run to the door and see Seungmin and Jeongin with a screwdriver. We look at the door and see that they removed the hinges.

"We have to hurry," Seungmin says and then runs to the other dorm rooms to let the girls out.

"Where's my brother?" Ryujin asks as she exits her room.

"Shhhh," Woojin says. "There are guards around here. We have to get upstairs quietly."

Hyunjin's POV

I hold a fragile Hana close to me as she stays quiet and traumatized by what she just did and saw. I want to get her safely to Felix and the rest of the group without getting caught. I breathe heavily as we stealthily walk through the hallways without the guards seeing.

"Hyunjin, where are we going?" Hana whispers in a croaky voice from her crying.

"Felix told me to meet him and the group outside of the hospital," I tell her.

We find the entrance we came from and exit through there. I help Hana out and lead her through the dark hallway until we get to the commons, the main area. I see familiar bodies sneaking past the guards and notice they are heading towards the stairwell. I shake my head in frustration and look for something to throw to grab the guards' attention. I throw a lead pipe across the floor and the guards walk over and inspect it giving Hana and I time to cross to Woojin's group.

"What are you guys doing?" I whisper.

"You guys are okay?" Woojin asks and we both nod.

"Where's everyone else?" Jisung asks.

"They're supposed to meet us outside," I tell them.

"How are we supposed to get outside?" Tzuyu asks.

"How did Minho get to the outside generators?" I ask.

"Where is Minho?" Jeongin asks which worries them.

"What if he got caught?" Hana asks and shakes her head in worry. I hold her hand and squeeze it to calm her down. Seungmin crawls over to Hana's side and holds her. I look over at Seungmin and thank him.

"We have to figure out how to get everyone out first," Woojin says. "I think I know where to go."

"Lead the way," I tell him and we all quietly follow Woojin outside.

We make it out and are surrounded by scattered zombies all around. I look and see the black vans JYP owns and run over to one. Jisung follows and helps break into one. Seungmin leaves Hana with Jeongin as he helps start the car. The rest of the group gets into the big van quietly as they try not to get snatched by a zombie.

"I don't think we can all fit," Mina says. I look at everyone else and then at Woojin.

"We have to get another van started," Woojin says and I nod, Jisung and Seungmin follow me to another car.

"The vans can only fit a good ten people inside," Jisung says.

"Well, how many people do we have?" Seungmin asks as we unlock the van. 20.

"22," Jisung says. I stay quiet and continue helping them with the car.

Felix's POV

~hours ago~

I wake up with a blindfold around my head, hindering my sight. I could hear footsteps walking around me as I look around blindly. The cloth is taken off my head and JYP appears in front of me. I try to control my nervous breathing as I watch him pace the floor.

"Felix Lee," JYP sighs in disappointment. "You know, I really liked you Felix, I really did. But you had to go against me, didn't you," I remain silent and continue staring at his moving feet. "You didn't have to rebel against me. I told you this from the beginning you started working up here that what we are doing here is for the future of the world. If we don't do what we are doing here, how will we save man?" I gulp. "The pretty girl, Hana, woke up thirty minutes before you. The gas that we smothered you with is supposed to keep you sleeping for longer. Do you know the reason as to why you two are awake now?" I shake my head and JYP smacks my face. I remain silent. "Talk to me like a big boy, Felix."

"No sir," I answer in my deep voice. JYP smiles in satisfaction.

"See that wasn't so hard," JYP tells me. "Every time I hear you talk, it brings me goosebumps. I like that about you and that's why I like you a lot Felix. Your group is very stubborn and strong. I like that about them but I don't like their ignorance."

JYP pulls something out of his pocket which shocks me. I stay quiet as he presents it to me and then hides it again.

"Now, since you have betrayed I have to punish you," JYP states. "I met one of your friends while I was taking a walk outside."

He leaves me and I wait in fear and confusion as I hear a low groan from behind me. I turn to see the pale and lifeless face of Minho. A tear falls from my face as I run away with my hands tied behind my back.

[i close my eyes,

and i see with my third eye]

Hyunjin's POV

We hear voices and see the rest of the group has made it out except for Minho. I sigh and we run over to greet them. I watch as Felix and Hana hug each other and Sana hugs them too. Changbin and Ryujin hug as they reunite which makes me sad.

"Where's Chan and Minho?" Seungmin asks which makes me gulp.

Hana stop crying and wipes her tears. He looks over at Sana and Hana who are both emotionally unstable and starts to tear up and hide his frown. Hana lets go of Sana and hugs him and Jeongin tightly as they both cry into her shoulders. I sigh and look up at the sky as I try to blink my tears away.

"Guys, I'm sorry to break the mood but we have to go before we get caught," Jihyo says. We all nod and get into the vans and drive away.