lvl 56: track

a/n: yall are gonna hate me for this chapter im so sorry

Hana's POV

"Don't shoot!" We hear a booming voice sound from the hospital building. We raise our heads over the bushes to see JYP with a megaphone in his hand. I roll my eyes.

"Who gave him that?" I sigh as I watch JYP hold the megaphone to his mouth and look at us.

"You can come out. I won't let them hurt you," JYP states. I glance at Hyunjin who grabs my hand to comfort me. No one moves from their position. We all just send each other doubtful looks. "If you don't come out, I will make them shoot,"

I look over at everyone who is remaining undercover. I look up at Hyunjin who squeezes my hand.

"Fine..," JYP says. "If none of you want to show yourselves, speak Yeji," My eyes grow wide and I look at Hyunjin who is aching to stand up and rescue his sister.

The first to stand was not Hyunjin. It was Ryujin. Once she heard Yeji's name, she jumped out from behind the bush. I noticed Changbin's disappointed face but Ryujin was not phased. She kept her tough expression and stance.

"Ahhh, Ryujin, Yeji's best friend, right?" JYP says. I look over the bush to see Yeji standing next to JYP with her hands tied and guards holding her. Yeji is in tears. I sigh and feel an ache in my heart just by looking at her. "Where are the rest of your friends? I saw Hana a while ago. One of my men almost shot her but don't worry,"

Bang.

We hear a gunshot and I flinch as does everyone else.

"Hana, I know you're there. I won't hurt anyone else," JYP sings. I shake my head and look up at Ryujin who is standing firmly. Hyunjin stares at me. I meet eyes with him and nod.

"It's okay," I say. "No one else come out," I look at my friends who are still kneeling behind the bushes. I look back at Hyunjin and sigh. "We're going to save your sister. I promise," I say and let go of his hand. I can see the agonizing pain as he watches me remove my hand from his.

Before I stand up, he grabs my wrist and holds it tight. I look at Hyunjin with a confused face and notice his sorrowful eyes. I kiss his cheek and close my eyes. I'll be back, I promise. I remove his hand from my wrist and kiss it.

"I'll be okay," I say. Hyunjin sighs. I stand up from the bush. The air felt fresh but my body was shaking in fear. I see the man who almost shot me lying dead on the ground.

"Finally, she has shown herself," JYP celebrates. "You probably know about that tracker I implanted in your head by now. I didn't think you were dumb enough to think it wasn't still tracking you," I feel the back of my ear where the tracker is. Shit. I clench my fists from anger. "I can take that out of your head. I just need you to come with me," I look at Ryujin who doesn't know what to do either. I sigh and glance at my friends who are still hiding.

Hyunjin's POV

It hurt me to watch her stand up. It hurt to see her sacrifice her life for the rest of the group. Once she kissed my hand and let go of my touch, I felt pain.

"You probably know about that tracker I implanted in your head by now. I didn't think you were dumb enough to think it wasn't still tracking you," She feels the back of her ear where the tracker is. Shit. I clench my fists from anger. I listen to JYP.

If Hana goes with him, then he will have both of the people who are most important to me. I feel my heart sink when I notice Hana hesitate. I shake my head and look at the rest of the group. They are all waiting for Hana to make a decision.