Yoongi felt a bit awkward filming in public but this time he had Jungkook with him so it made him feel a bt less nervous and awkward.

Yoongi hummed as he looked at the bracelets in a small jewelry store, after a bit of looking, these friendship bracelets caught his eye "Look Kook, we should buy these" Yoongi eagerly said with a smile, pointing at the display "Oh wow, they're really pretty hyung. I think we should buy them" Jungkook said, Yoongi's eyes lit up, he grabbed the friendship bracelets and ran towards the cashier.

-

Now, they were eating ice cream. The youngest one practically begged Yoongi to let him pay after the rest paid for the friendship bracelets. But of course, Yoongi didn't let him pay, he slid his card in a blink of an eye before they sat down with their ice cream.

"You're mean" Jungkook pouted, putting a spoonful of strawberry ice cream in his mouth, Yoongi gasped "Can you guys believe that? He said I'm mean because I didn't let him pay for our ice cream when he's the one who made soup for me yesterday and brought me free ice cream" Yoongi said, Jungkook flushed red upon hearing that "But I could've paid" Jungkook frowned, stuffing more strawberry ice cream in his mouth, Yoongi smiled and turned off the camera.

"Stop pouting, you're making me feel bad" Yoongi said, Jungkook scrunched up his nose "Fine" The youngest said, a smile forming on his face.

"What do you do during your free time?" Yoongi asked, wiping off the chocolate ice cream around his lips, Jungkook hummed "I sing a bit but it's because I get bored. I also really like photography and baking" Jungkook smiled, Yoongi gasped a bit "You can bake? That's cool, I can barely manage to make eggs" Yoongi chuckled, "Ah, don't worry hyung, if you ever need me to make food, just call me" Another opportunity for them to hang out.

"Min Yoongi!" A fan exclaimed, sitting across frok where Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting "Hello" The influencer shyly waved, Jungkook awkwardly sat there, looking down at his lap "Can I have a handshake? Since you don't do pictures anymore" The fan chuckled, Yoongi nodded and extended his right hand out with a smile, the fan doing the same "Thank you for supporting me, I really appreciate it" Yoongi said, the fan bowed "You're welcome"

-

Yoongi invited Jungkook to his house so they could spend a bit more time together.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and opened his camera app "Photo" He simply spoke, Jungkook threw up a peace sign and smiled afterwards "Can you send it to me?" He asked, the oldest nodded "Yeah, I can send it to you once I'm done editing the vlog"

The vlog wasn't very long and there wasn't many things to be edited so the editing process was easy, especially since he had Jungkook next to him. Occasionally, the younger would motivate him by saying things like 'You can do it hyung!' which made him smile.

-

@min_yoongi

I just posted a new vlog! My friend, Jungkook, is in it too so make sure to give him a lot of love too, no hate or I'll be upset 😠

6:57PM • 29 Jun 20

httpyoons: i thought he got a boyfriend and i almost had a heart attack, uwu
|myg_fanpage: heart attacks do be fun
|httpyoons: ikr 🤩

User3508: you guys be looking pretty gay, being gay is disgusting 🤢
|min_yoongi: Please do not spread those comments online, especially on my page. I welcome anyone to be part of my fanbase, no matter race, sexuality, gender identity, etc.
|httpyoons: king yoongi 🤩
|min_yoongi: I respect everyone :)

yoongi_boongie: beautiful as always, as well as your friend :)
|min_yoongi: Thank you :)

-

"Hyung? Did you fall asleep?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi had put on a movie for them to watch and he had fallen asleep "Oh hyungie" Jungkook sighed, he carried Yoongi to his bed so he would feel more comfortable. He grabbed the baby blue blanket and covered his hyung up, Yoongi curled up in a small ball and stayed in that position "Bye hyung" Jungkook smiled, leaving the room and heading towards his car.

Yoongi woke up a few hours later and was very confused on his he ended up in bed, he remembered falling asleep on the couch next to Jungkook and that was about it. It suddenly clicked, Jungkook had carried him to bed "One strong dude" He chuckled before grabbing his phone to text Jungkook.

-

Yoongi

"Thank you for carrying me to bed"

Jungkook

"It's fine, I just wanted you to feel comfortable"

Yoongi

"I had a good time :) "

Jungkook

"Me too, should we do it again some other time? "

Yoongi

"Of course"

-

At that moment, Yoongi realized how good Jungkook would be at cuddling. Jungkook was tall but not too tall, he was muscular but not too muscular. His voice could be fun and cheerful but relaxing as well. That made Yoongi a bit mad, he wanted cuddles and he didn't even get an opportunity to hug the youngest before he left.

"Hopefully, we can cuddle some day"

A/N: Wow! I updated Melt for you again! Surprising, right? I'm trying to focus more on this book since I feel like I focused too much on tinder match. QOTD: Do you have any stuffed animals? If so, what's your favorite one? - Vickie 💞

These are mine teehee