Simon x male reader (part 4)

Simon p.o.v

(F/n) quickly got up and threw some clothes in a bag for me.
"Simon come here quickly!" (F/n) yelled.
I walked rapidly over to him he was holding a screwdriver.
"I need to remove your LED."
I nod in agreement. He softly pressed it against my LED and popped it off.
"Okay, Simon. There's a big abandoned ship called Jericho in Ferndale. Go there you'll be safe. Just follow these little shapes." (F/n) showed me on his phone.

I shook my head

I shook my head.
"I'll try my best (f/n). I love you." I told (f/n)
"I love you too Simon."
We kissed for the last time before I headed out the door.

(Time later)

I've been in Ferndale looking around for a while now and I can't find that dumb symbol. As I walk around close to the train station I saw the wall with this weird symbol.
Once upon finding it the picture changed. And once finding the second symbol I kept following it into an abandoned car yard.
There was a ladder I climbed up and once I got to the top of this abandoned building the ladder fell other.
"That was a close call." I thought to myself.
As I kept following each sign I came across the freighter (f/n) was talking about. There was a bridge I walked over, it was a little unstable but strong enough to walk across on.
The sun was still bright, so I didn't need a flashlight to look around. It might have been about five minutes later I found a platform and once looking around there was another android.
"H-hello?" I called out.
She turned around and gave me a weird face.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm um, Simon. I was told android were free here."
"Well, I'm North."
And once she said her name, more android came out. "And I'm Josh." Another one said. He was dark-skinned and tall.
I nodded in response. "Stay here as long as you'd like." North said as she walked away and sat on some boxes.

I guess I'll be here for a while now.

(Four years later)

Nothing has happened. Just sitting here waiting for something. It now being 2038 I hope something happens soon.
I hope that (f/n) is okay and doing well.

(I know this was a short chapter. I'm trying to get back into writing. Because I know a lot of people like my writings)