Simon x male reader (part 2)

Third-person p.o.v.

The nightmares.
That's all you remember.
The running, screaming, crying.

Until you felt some shaking. Opening your eyes, it was Simon over you. "(F/N)! Wake up!" He yelled.
You jolted up, breathing heavily, tears streaming down your face. "Hey, what's wrong?" Simon asked.
"U-um. Bad dream." You said as you wiped away your tears. "What happened in the dream?"
"Nothin' Simon." You replied not wanting to talk about it. Simon gave a worried look. He picked you up and placed you on his lap. "H-huh? Simon?" You never thought that this would happen with only knowing Simon for two days now. But you felt safe. Simon brushed your hair with his fingers untangling it. "S-Simon. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's alright. I'm just glad you're okay."

The word 'okay'. That word bugged you. Because you knew that you weren't okay. You wanted to tell Simon everything. About school, the bullies, your parents, everything. Simon really felt like a friend. But in a way he was cute and attractive. You felt something. Not just sadness, dread, stress, but peace, happiness, love. You felt love from this android. Time seemed to go by slowly but it didn't bug you because you were with Simon. Biting a small part of your lip as you looked at him, you couldn't help but want to give him a little kiss.
Simon looked down at you as you stared into his eyes. His eyes were the prettiest blue you've seen. Suddenly you closed your eyes and slammed your lips on his as Simon didn't move an inch. Once you opened your eyes, you felt some regret. "S-Simon I'm s-so sor-sorry! I-"

That's when you felt his lips on yours.

They were soft and smooth. You felt Simon be a little dominant but you let him. You never really thought about who you like such as girls, boys, trans people, etc. But now all you knew was that you liked Simon. As you both let go of the kiss you noticed Simon had some light blue across his face.

Simon p.o.v.

I just kissed (f/n)? Th-this isn't part of my program. I can't go deviant yet. I can't go deviant! Crap!
"C'mon let's get you back to bed. You got two hours left of sleep." I voiced. (F/n) nodded as he got back under his blankets. As I exited his room I facepalmed. It's only been the first morning together and I've already kissed my owner! I sat back down on the couch and thought about it. It'll all be fine. No one will know but me and (f/n). I don't want to become deviant so soon. I need to stay a machine, an android to do stuff for others or help.
But I don't understand why (f/n)'s parents aren't back home yet. Are they never home? Is that why (f/n) kissed me? Because he's lonely. He doesn't seem very social and doesn't talk about a lot of stuff. There are no pictures of him with any family members. And he was never on his phone. Ever. Not even once. He does seem lonely tho. Maybe he doesn't even have friends.
That's actually really sad to think about that.
But he seems like such a nice kid. He cleaned the house even tho that's my job and he was even going to do the dishes. (F/n) definitely seems stressed.
Lots of anxiety. There's something about him that I feel like he's not telling me.

But maybe he'll tell me one day. I definitely want to get to know him more. Maybe make him happy.
I want to see him smile.

Wait.

I can't want!

If (f/n) needs me to make him happy I will. I promise. I will make him happy! That's my mission.

dbh x reader (Mostly Male)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें