Hank x Swat M reader (part 6)

Hank's p.o.v

It was still early in the morning and also a day off.

10:30 the clock read.
Maybe doing some shopping wouldn't hurt to do and get out a little bit.

"Hey, you want to do some shopping with me. Get food for dinner?" I asked.
"Sure, that sounds good."

I got dressed in something a bit nicer as (y/n) stayed in his jeans and my hoodie.
"I'll stay here and watch Sumo, maybe take him for a walk." Connor told.
"Alright, we'll get back soon."

We got to the story pretty quickly and made our way around.
The store wasn't too busy which for me was good.

(Y/n) grabbed some snacks and a few other things.
"Try to make me more fat?" I joked.
"No, I'm not. You don't have to eat them." He gave me some sass back.
"I know, I know I'm joking with you. I may only have one or two."

(Y/n) laughed a little with me.

After some time we got everything needed and into the car.

Coming home Connor and Sumo we're gone so that means they went on a walk.
(Y/n) helped put everything away as I brought everything in.

Eventually, everything was put away and Connor and Sumo were back home after about 30 minutes.

The rest of the day after that was pretty uneventful.

We made lunch and dinner, played some games, and then after the sun began the set we all settled down into the night.

(Y/n) was in bed before I was. Still in my hoodie just different pants and reading a book.
"You feeling okay?" I question as I walked into our room.
"Hmm? Yeah, I'm good. Just relaxing. Long day for me. I killed an android, and got shot remember?" He looked up at me from his book.
"I do remember that." I replied as I got ready for bed then lay down next (y/n).
Slowly he closed his door and up it down on the table.
"Ready for bed alright?" I asked.
"Pretty much." He sighed.

Slowly (y/n) cuddled up to me and fell asleep with no other words.

(Skip to morning)

Your p.o.v.

Taking a deep breath I felt this feeling of being softly shaken and some light in my light.

"

(Y/n). Come on time for work."
I groaned and opened my eyes.

Hank smiled at me once my eyes were open.
"Good morning sleepy head."
"Mm, morning."

I slowly sat up and shifted to the light.
Sluggishly I got up and grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get ready.
Put my clothes on, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth.

After a few minutes, I walked out and into the kitchen.
"Hey, we're is Connor?"
"With some friend. He went with Kara and Markus his android friends. They were the ones who help the android but unfortunately, some deviance are still causing trouble." Hank explained.
"Clearly."

I started up some coffee. It was weird not having Connor at home. Jumping up on the kitchen counter I sighed as I ran my hand threw my hair.
Hank grabbed two mugs out of the cabinet and poured the coffee into them and gave one mug to me.

"Ready for the day?" Hank asked.
"All ways.”

(To work)

Third-person p.o.v

You drove with Hank in his car to work.
Everything for once was chill.
Hank grabbed more coffee, you and Gavin had a chill conversation about the sports that had happened.

Connor eventually came back to the station and helped put with the cases.

Everything seemed fine.

Until some other police came in with a woman. She looked all crazy and bugged out. As she looked your way you realized it was Amber. You covered your mouth and smirked.
"You little..!" Amber yelled as she got loose from their grip. That was until Gavin grabbed the handcuffs she was in stopping her from going any further. You waved in front of her face. Cupping Hank's face you kissed him and he kissed you back right in front of Amber.
"YOU FAG-"
"Yeah, that's enough from you missy." Gavin remarked as he covered her mouth and handed her back to the original cops.
"Thanks, Gavin."
"Anytime (y/n)."
You looked at Hank and smiled, he chuckled and put his arm around you.
"Crazy girls I tell you." Chris announced as you all laughed.